Everyone smiles with Niko-chan's smile!
God evening 🌛
Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Tsurusaki Niko here
Thank you for having me again today !
_______________

Yesterday!
Following the cancellation of Hinata Fes 2026,
there was an emergency livestream 🌼
Following the cancellation of Hinata Fes 2026,
there was an emergency livestream 🌼
Since it was a livestream, I imagine so many people watched it, and it made me really happy knowing that we were all able to spend that same moment together
So many people were involved in making Hinata Fes 2026 happen.
With all of you in mind,
we put our hearts into our performance…!
I’d be so happy if our feelings reached everyone! ( ¨̮ )
Speaking of collaborations!
I got to collaborate with DABA's KITCHEN,,!
“Take one sip and you’ll be smiling! Sparkling Sky-Blue Soda♡”
is going to be available until September 30, so if you happen to visit Miyazaki, please give it a try ~🎐
Cold, fizzy drinks in the summer are seriously the best.
The moment you take a sip, it feels like your whole body wakes up…
Shwa Shuwa Shuwa 🫧
Awatachi ga ~♩ I can’t help but start humming along.
Now I’m craving one too. No, I have to have one!!

My yukata happened to be exactly the same color as my penlight color ~!
My yukata happened to be exactly the same color as my penlight color ~!
How do I look?
This was my first time taking part in “Umikaze to Wagamama,” so I was really happy that we got to perform it ~!🫧
There’s a part during the first verse where I’m just fooling around with Yu-san and Niitan, and it was so much fun that I honestly wished that moment could go on forever ~.
Although we weren’t able to make the event happen this time, I want to think of it as having given us even more dreams and things to look forward to. Until the day we can meet everyone in Miyazaki, I want to keep moving forward!
Once again, thank you so much
to everyone who watched the livestream!
I love Miyazaki, Ohisamas, and Hinatazaka46
so, so much!! 💛
Being able to perform right in front of everyone, and being able to spend the same moments together with all of you—it feels almost like a miracle.
I feel like I was able to truly appreciate that once again
I wonder when we’ll get to see each other again…?
I want to see you soon ---
And because of that, these feelings of mine are growing even stronger,
but I’d be happy if you feel the same way too ^^
For those who thought about it !
The official advance ticket lottery for the 18th Single Hiragana Hinatazaka46 Live started today, September 7 (Mon) ☁️
For all the time we weren’t able to spend together, I want the 12 of us to give you a time where we can laugh as much as we want and enjoy ourselves together, just for these moments ✩.*˚
At midnight on September 10 (Thu),
the MUSIC VIDEO for “Kaze ni Kinmokusei”
will also be released on the Hinatazaka46 Official YouTube channel 🍂
Please look forward to both!! ♡
________________
That’s all for today’s blog!
I’ll see you again in my next blog ~!
Thank you so much for reading all the way to the end 🤍
Well then, see you again.
Bonus ( ¨̮ )
Today is Monday!
Let’s do our best together again this week ~!!
I’ll always be cheering you on ୨୧
Well then, truly, see you again.
#にこにこぶろぐ #147
( Today, September 7,
is Kosaka Nao-san’s birthday!
Happy birthday, Nao-san 🤍
I’m always filled with gratitude toward Nao-san for bringing so many smiles to my face!
I hope you have a wonderful year ahead…!)




Comments
Post a Comment