spin, spin…
rattle, rattle, rattle…
pop!!
Ta-da!
∧_∧ ╭◜◝ ◜◝ ◜◝ ╮
꒰ ˶ ɞ̴̶̷ ༝ ɞ̴̶̷ ˶꒱ .oO I'll definitely get my revenge
/づ~◝ 🦖 ╰◟◞ ◟ ◞ ◟◞ ╯
From Kanagawa, 21 years old
Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Matsuo Sakura here.
Thank you so, so, so much for opening my blog.
It's already the middle of September
This is a story about a trip I took to Fukui in the spring, along with a stream of random thoughts running through my mind...
As those who have visited know,
there are dinosaurs all over the city, far more than you might imagine,
and they exude the aura of cool heroes, as if to say, "We are the ones protecting this city!"
This is especially true in Katsuyama City, home to the Fukui Prefectual Dinosaur Museum.
That’s why
Depending on how you use your imagination, even the scenery viewed from the bus window can transform into something that stirs ones heart;
for instance, just seeing a shovel stuck in the ground,
"Wait, could they be in the middle of an excavation...?!?!?"
I found myself thinking things like that, because everything felt so different from the ordinary.
It was a place that, just for one day,
allowed me to embrace even my wild imagination
as it freely ran away with itself,
a town filled with that much wonder and dreams 🦖
Personally, it was a city I really liked.
After arriving in Fukui,
I came up with a brilliant idea
I got on the bus bound for the Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum
while listening to one of the most famous songs from Jurassic Park
the one called “End Credits,” which I’m sure
is the first song that comes to mind for many of you
when you think of Jurassic Park music
I listened to the grand, epic score with a completely straight face.
I was using wired earphones, though,
so I was on edge the whole time, terrified that the cord might accidentally unplug from my smartphone and let the music leak out into the bus
Because
it looks like I'd be pegged as a tourist
right off the bat
...Which is true, though
I often travel alone or take my family with me when I visit different parts of Japan,
but it’s not simply because I want to relax or escape from reality,
I think it’s because I came to feel that I need to broaden the world I see, even if only a little,
and expand my horizons for the sake of my future too ---
I’m not sure exactly when it started, but at some point, whenever I saw a photo of a beautiful scenery, I began to feel a strong desire to see it with my own eyes
There are days where
I look back and realize I’ve never really had anything I was that obsessed with
not a book I read until it was worn threadbare,
or a game console I handled until the buttons came loose
It’s not as if the 21 years I’ve spent so far have been shallow or lacking in substance
I want to find a place where I can fully express the sensibilities I possess right now
A place I’d want to return to even as I grow older;
A place that would draw me back, even if I were to walk a different path in life
That is something I find myself constantly wishing for
But anyway, putting that aside
Fukui is such a fun place,
and I had the famous soba noodles, too
slurped them right up.
It’s a shame it was just a day trip
The day before, I went to Toyama with my mom
(I especially love the seared masu no sushi (trout pressed sushi)).
We met up again on the Shinkansen on the way back from Fukui 🚄
If I’d stayed overnight, I could have connected with nature more naturally.
I wanted to visit the coast,
and the mountains, too
About an hour before my Shinkansen was due, I headed to the mountains nearest to Fukui Station and got a brief taste of nature...
But really,
I wanted to go to places like Oi Town
or see the starry skies of Ono City,
I guess I’ll just have to visit again someday.
The professor on the bench is staring at me
Chusha ihan no (Parking Violation) ~ ♫
I absolutely love this kind of thing
I never want to lose that sense of playfulness, ever
Imagine if I were friends with a Fukuiraptor,
and I said, "5km of walking,
or by a taxi"
"That's only 5,657 steps for me, so I'm walking
See you at the museum"
Wonder if they'd say that
Wait, let's go together
How the sky be looking on my way back
So beautiful
I feel like this sky made the memories of my trip even deeper
The sky is one of those things that exists only for that particular day, and even if we want to see it again, it’s something we may never be able to see again for the rest of our life. That’s why I think we should look at it every day and etch it into our hearts
Started to like dinosaurs, haven't you?
Nao-san recently visited a place to see dinosaur taxidermy and fossils on the Hinatazaka Channel (YouTube)!
If you're still excited about dinosaurs, you should definitely check this out too!!
Get your tickets for Hinakuri here!
Fan club pre-sales have already started
Hyogo: Nov 21, 22, 23
Tokyo: Dec 9, 10, 11
Aichi: Dec 22, 23, 24
Let's spend the winter together with Hinatazaka ⛄️
The 3rd day in Tokyo will be Marie-san's graduation ceremony!
To everyone who had a busy day with work, everyday life, school, or anything else—great job today! Let’s do our best together again tomorrow!
And to those of you who still have work or plans ahead of you, let’s do our best together! 🌟
And to those of you who still have work or plans ahead of you, let’s do our best together! 🌟
I’ll be cheering you on the whole time, shouting,
“You can do it!!!”
Sakura is watching over all your hard work, okay?.
“You can do it!!!”
Sakura is watching over all your hard work, okay?.
I hope tomorrow will be another wonderful day for you.
Thank you so, so much for reading !!!!
See you again
Let’s be full of energy and SakuLovely again tomorrow ( ̳- ·̫ - ̳ˆ )◞❤︎
#sakulovelog
103Saku







Comments
Post a Comment