Skip to main content

Glass Heart



Good evening

From Saitama, Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, 19 years old, Katayama saki here

Nice to meet you all

My beloved plushie, not quite a daughter, but close enough, has made its debut on hinaai, and as its parent, I just find it absolutely adorable.

Lately, I’ve been looking for a plushie to give as a gift to a certain senior member.





Today, I wanted to share a photo of the cafรฉ staff member in "Icha Icha Mushi"!














I'm a waitress who polishes a glass heart ☕️


My character was meticulous and easily moved to tears ~!

I don't know if I'm actually meticulous, but my character was meticulous ^>~<^













Welcome ✨













My beloved Shirotan was there too ~

Shirotan managed to make friends with Saku-chan's friend ⭐️


My TikTok challenge with Ono-shu has also been released, so please check it out ๐Ÿ‘€⬇️

I had a passionate conversation about music with Mana-san yesterday, joined by Saku-san ๐ŸŒธ





A Glass Heart
I believe the human heart is just like glass ❤️

It cracks so easily, doesn't it? ( > <꧞) Even the tiniest, most trivial remark can cause a crack. And once that crack appears, polishing it won't make it go back to the way it was ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

Polishing it might make it look beautiful, but the scratches remain. As we go through life, we must never forget the importance of morality ๐Ÿ˜Œ

A world overflowing with compassion is a wonderful thing, isn't it?

I want to keep seeing a world filled with that kind of compassion ๐Ÿ‘€

There isn't a single person in this world who can say whatever they please without consequence; everyone has a heart ๐Ÿ’” 
As for today, I will keep polishing mine ✋๐Ÿป









Thank you so much for reading all the way to the end ๐Ÿ‘

That’s all from Katayama Saki ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฉต
See you guys later

#sakiblog 225

It looks like I accidentally posted "222" twice ( > <꧞)

Thanks for letting me know ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely, Izukichi

Yahokichi Shimoda Izuki here. Thank you so much for the miguri m(_ _)m I’m really happy that the 17th single period brought me so many wonderful encounters! It seems like our warm, warm community of Roomies is growing too, and that makes me really happy (˶' แต• ' ˶) I often get asked, “Can I become a Roomies too?” ...Like, what do you mean?!!!! If you’re already interested in me, then you’re already a Roomies! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป‪♡♡ From here, I want to talk a little about my thoughts! The Senbatsu lineup for the 18th single was announced recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou, right?! I didn't make into the cut this time, but I don’t want all of you to take it too negatively either. I know it’s not easy to change the way you think about something so quickly. I’m the same way, so I understand... This time too, I took a little time to sort through my feelings before putting them into words. So, even if it takes a little time, I want you to spend each day smiling with me. Hiragana Hinatazaka46 ha...

I'm smiling just fine

Recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou,  both the formation and the Senbatsu lineup for Hinatazaka46’s 18th single were announced. To be honest, it’s really difficult to put into words how I feel about the announcement this time.  To put it simply, I was disappointed. After the Senbatsu announcement was over, plenty of emotions came rushing over me that I couldn’t stop crying. I cried so much that even I was surprised, and my tears made it difficult for me to see what was in front of me. I found myself thinking about everything I had worked hard on during the 17th single period, the things I wanted to work even harder on from here, and how far there still is between the person I want to become and who I am right now. I’m frustrated, and it hurts. Of course, I understand that being chosen as Senbatsu member isn’t everything.  But precisely because I have the ambition to show all of you even more wonderful scenery, I truly regret not being able to make into the cut this time. S...

Let’s update ourselves and make meringue

Spin, spin… Rattle, rattle, rattle… Pop!! Ta-da!      ∧_∧           ╭◜◝ ◜◝ ◜◝ ╮ ‎꒰ ˶ ษž̴̶̷ ༝ ษž̴̶̷ ˶꒱ .oO Giving it my all with you, right here, right now! ‎ /ใฅ~‎◝✨       ╰◟◞ ◟◞ ◟◞ ╯ From Kanagawa, 21 years old  Hinatazaka46 5th Ge, Matsuo Sakura here. Thank you, truly, truly, truly, for opening my blog. I want everyone who always supports me,  as well as the future Ohisamas I haven’t met yet,  to have days overflowing with happiness. The formation for the 18th single “Icha Icha Mushi,” which will be released on September 30, was announced the other day. I’ll be promoting it as a senbatsu member. I was able to successfully complete the run of the 17th single, and that was only possible because of all your love and support. Thank you so much. For this single, my position and my pairing are both different from last time, so it feels like I’ve jumped into a whole new world. Now that I’ve been chosen, I want to ma...