Skip to main content

From Tokyo. 2nd year in high school, 17 years old. Ono Manami here.



From Tokyo.
I’ve turned 19 years old.
Ono Manami here.









The leaves are so lush and green 🍃


These were taken when we shot the jacket photos for our 18th single, “Icha Icha Mushi.”

Be sure to watch the MV












Aobazaka46 is now recruiting members 🌱





It’s a good idea to keep a little good-luck charm with you (whisper)







It could be your favorite skirt,
a matching keychain you got from a friend,
a Mellojoy,
or a photo of your Oshimen,



(I secretly carried Kirari-san’s acrylic stand in my pocket during every round of the auditions)

(I kinda want a Mellojoy...) ← Totally unrelated ( ー`дー´)





Anyway, I recommend keeping one little good-luck charm with you, something that makes you think, “As long as I have this… I’ll be okay!”

The audition period can be really scary, after all.













I don’t know if I should say something like this, 
but there may be times when it feels like everyone other than yourself is an enemy…



The other applicants,
the adults who are judging you,
the teachers at school who keep pressuring you to decide what you want to do after graduation,
your friends asking, “What do you want to be in the future?”
your parents telling you that you should study…



Girls between the ages of 12 and 20 
are going through such a confusing, messy time in their lives…





Therefore, 
whenever you start to feel scared, just hold on to the good-luck charm in your pocket 🌳


















But you know, they probably aren’t your enemies.
They’re your companions, after all 🏝️





The deadline is October 8 at 11:59 PM!





Well then, see you again ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely, Izukichi

Yahokichi Shimoda Izuki here. Thank you so much for the miguri m(_ _)m I’m really happy that the 17th single period brought me so many wonderful encounters! It seems like our warm, warm community of Roomies is growing too, and that makes me really happy (˶' ᵕ ' ˶) I often get asked, “Can I become a Roomies too?” ...Like, what do you mean?!!!! If you’re already interested in me, then you’re already a Roomies! 👍🏻‪♡♡ From here, I want to talk a little about my thoughts! The Senbatsu lineup for the 18th single was announced recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou, right?! I didn't make into the cut this time, but I don’t want all of you to take it too negatively either. I know it’s not easy to change the way you think about something so quickly. I’m the same way, so I understand... This time too, I took a little time to sort through my feelings before putting them into words. So, even if it takes a little time, I want you to spend each day smiling with me. Hiragana Hinatazaka46 ha...

I'm smiling just fine

Recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou,  both the formation and the Senbatsu lineup for Hinatazaka46’s 18th single were announced. To be honest, it’s really difficult to put into words how I feel about the announcement this time.  To put it simply, I was disappointed. After the Senbatsu announcement was over, plenty of emotions came rushing over me that I couldn’t stop crying. I cried so much that even I was surprised, and my tears made it difficult for me to see what was in front of me. I found myself thinking about everything I had worked hard on during the 17th single period, the things I wanted to work even harder on from here, and how far there still is between the person I want to become and who I am right now. I’m frustrated, and it hurts. Of course, I understand that being chosen as Senbatsu member isn’t everything.  But precisely because I have the ambition to show all of you even more wonderful scenery, I truly regret not being able to make into the cut this time. S...

Let’s update ourselves and make meringue

Spin, spin… Rattle, rattle, rattle… Pop!! Ta-da!      ∧_∧           ╭◜◝ ◜◝ ◜◝ ╮ ‎꒰ ˶ ɞ̴̶̷ ༝ ɞ̴̶̷ ˶꒱ .oO Giving it my all with you, right here, right now! ‎ /づ~‎◝✨       ╰◟◞ ◟◞ ◟◞ ╯ From Kanagawa, 21 years old  Hinatazaka46 5th Ge, Matsuo Sakura here. Thank you, truly, truly, truly, for opening my blog. I want everyone who always supports me,  as well as the future Ohisamas I haven’t met yet,  to have days overflowing with happiness. The formation for the 18th single “Icha Icha Mushi,” which will be released on September 30, was announced the other day. I’ll be promoting it as a senbatsu member. I was able to successfully complete the run of the 17th single, and that was only possible because of all your love and support. Thank you so much. For this single, my position and my pairing are both different from last time, so it feels like I’ve jumped into a whole new world. Now that I’ve been chosen, I want to ma...