Hello everyone!
Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, from Saitama, 19 years old, Katayama Saki here
Nice to meet you all π↕️
I’m featured in Up to Boy magazine Vol. 367, which goes on sale today, September 24th (Thu) ππ»π
Shogenji Yoko-san is on the cover ❤️
She's absolutely stunning!!
This is my first time appearing in Up to Boy ✨
I was styled in three different autumn-themed outfits!!
You’ll likely see a side of me that’s different from my usual style!
Behind-the-scenes π©΅
Found you !! π
Casual-vibe Sakity
This outfit is the one featured on the postcard! The beret looks great π© Check out the magazine to see the other remaining outfit π
My older sister likely pre-ordered a copy for the Katayama household, so I'm really looking forward to it arriving ~! I wonder if I'll be able to see it when I get home today?
I am truly happy every time I get the opportunity to do a gravure shoot π Thank you so much!! Because I experienced some frustration right after joining the group, I want to cherish every single job I get to do now and approach each one with care! I think one of the best parts of gravure work is getting to wear outfits that are different from my usual style π»
Please make sure to get a copy π½
Thank you for reading all the way to the end π
That’s all from Katayama Saki π°π©΅
See you all later!
#sakiblog 281





Comments
Post a Comment