It's been a day ~ ♡
tick-tock, tick-tock
riiingggg ⏰𓈒 𓂂𓏸
It’s time for “Mii-chan’s Blog” ~!
Thanks for coming to read it again today ~ ♡
From Osaka, 19 year old, Ota Mizuki here!
Starting at 8:00 PM today, Hinatazaka46 will be holding an emergency livestream on the Hinatazaka46 OFFICIAL YouTube CHANNEL ✨️
I’m truly filled with gratitude for being given this precious opportunity to spend some time with all of you!!
I’m so, so happy that we get to share even a little bit of time together with everyone who had been looking forward to Hinata Fes. I honestly couldn’t be happier 💕
You’ll have to wait until the livestream starts to find out what we have in store 🤫
But I’m sure it’ll be something you’ll absolutely enjoy!!
Tonight at 8:00 PM! We’ll be waiting!!
Let’s have a fun time together (՞ ܸ. .ܸ՞)♡
。*⑅୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧⑅*。
Recently, I’ve been answering questions on Miichan’s Talk,
and one of the questions was “If you could enter the world of an anime, what kind of person would you want to be?”
I thought about it really hard!!
I really love sports anime,
so I thought maybe it would be nice to be the manager of a sports team.
I also love battle anime,
so maybe I’d want to be someone who helps the protagonist.
I love reincarnation/isekai anime too,
so maybe I’d like to go on an adventure alongside the protagonist.
And if that were the case, I think I’d want to be a magician 🪄︎︎
I love coming-of-age anime too,
so I thought it would be nice to eat lunch on the school rooftop.
There are just way too many things I want to be!!
Have you all figured out what you’d want to be ~?
I could think about this topic forever,
and it’s so much fun that I could seriously keep thinking about it forever!!
If you have any ideas like, “I feel like you’d be this kind of character!”,
I’d love to hear them 💭
This is definitely something I’d love to talk about at mguri too!!
🪄︎︎💕
。*⑅୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧⑅*。
An Aobazaka46 Audition Seminar will be held in
Tokyo, Nagoya, and Osaka ✨️
If you have any concerns or questions about auditioning, or if you're interested in the Sakamichi groups, please consider applying!!
Applications are open until 7:00 PM tomorrow, so be sure to apply soon!
。*⑅୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧⑅*。
Thank you for spending time with me all the way to the end again today ~♡
I’ll be waiting for you tonight at 8:00 PM!!
Let’s have lots of fun together! ♬
Let’s have lots of fun together! ♬
📼⋆. Moshi mo unmei no hito ga iru nara / Nishino Kana
That’s all for today!
Let’s meet again in my next blog ~♡
That is all from Ota Mizuki 🍓
See you ~♡ I hope you have a wonderful day ✨️
#みーちゃんのぶろぐ
#219


Comments
Post a Comment