Yahokichi 💙
Shimoda Izuki here
The 5th Gens' song included in the 18th single has been released! Please check it out 🙇♀️
What did you think of the music video?
I felt it revealed yet another side of the 5th Gens.
Each and every one of us expressed our own feelings and thoughts through our performances.
Moving forward, I want to use this song to express every emotion I have ever experienced.
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·✧••┈┈┈••✧
I had the honor of being the center.
I was really surprised when the formation was announced, but I decided to give it my all and do everything I could with what I have now.
It wasn’t all just positive feelings, though.
I also felt scared.
The last time I felt this kind of fear was back during Omotenashikai.
I realize that even if I give it my absolute all, there are many things that won't get across to others, and I’ll likely face questions or doubts.
It’s frightening, but I know I have no choice but to face it head-on. I’ve made up my mind.
I love singing, expressing myself, and "music", in general.
That feeling will never change, no matter what anyone thinks or says.
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·✧••┈┈┈••✧
I really hope that you guys dive deep into the lyrics.
I really love the line at the end of the first chorus that goes,
"Miagereba Onaji aoi sora ga hirogaru" (When we look up, the same blue sky stretches above us)
The sky is wonderful, isn't it?
No matter how far apart we are, it’s the same sky
Even if the scenery we see looks different, there is only one sky.
I’d love to hear which lyrics are your favorites, too ☺️
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·✧••┈┈┈••✧
I envisioned the concept of "farewell".
There are many kinds of farewells, for example, farewells at graduation, farewells for things lost, farewells for things quitting, and so on.
Rather than interpreting this song through a specific narrative, I wanted to engage directly with the lyrics; I sang it while carefully reflecting on the meaning of each and every line.
In the opening chorus, there are part that goes,
“Soredemo itsuka, Kitto aerudaro, dakara semete ima wa egao de sayonara" (Even so, I know someday, we will meet again. So, at least for now, let's part with smiles)
I wondered if they’re smiling because they haven’t truly realized yet that they’re parting ways.
“Boku wa zettai wasurenai yo, kyou made no hibi wo takaramono to omou (I’ll never ever forget. I’ll treasure the days we’ve shared up until today)
I don’t think something can become a “treasure” that easily. That’s why, at this point, I felt the sense of parting sink in, and I think I poured all of my emotions into the word “takaramono.
“Soredemo itsuka, Kitto aerudaro, dakara semete ima wa egao de sayonara" (Even so, I know someday, we will meet again. So, at least for now, let's part with smiles)
I wondered if they’re smiling because they haven’t truly realized yet that they’re parting ways.
“Boku wa zettai wasurenai yo, kyou made no hibi wo takaramono to omou (I’ll never ever forget. I’ll treasure the days we’ve shared up until today)
I don’t think something can become a “treasure” that easily. That’s why, at this point, I felt the sense of parting sink in, and I think I poured all of my emotions into the word “takaramono.
One thing I especially love about these lyrics is the placement of the word “Zettai” (Never ever).
I think that word placed there to greatly emphasize the phrase “I won’t forget”.
That’s why I love it.
In the chorus there's part that goes,
"Dakara ima wa semete egao de sayonara" (So, at least for now, let's part with smiles).
I think the slight difference from the opening chorus is the hightlight here.
In the opening chorus, it goes “semete ima wa" (at least for now) to express a sense of time
but here, it goes “semete egao de" (at least with a smile), expressing an emotion or facial expression, and I really like that. I think it conveys the feeling of wanting to show a smile at the very end, even though I might end up shedding tears, wanting to hold back those tears, or perhaps hide them.
This is just my personal interpretation.
I think everyone has had different experiences and felt different things throughout their lives, so I believe the way people interpret the song will differ from person to person.
I think everyone has had different experiences and felt different things throughout their lives, so I believe the way people interpret the song will differ from person to person.
How did you interpret this song when you listened to it?
I’d love for us to talk about it 😊
I hope this becomes a song that everyone will come to love ♡
After the formation was announced, there was Saki-chan, who happily said, “I’m next to Izuki!”, Hinanon, who came over to give me a hug, and the members who congratulated me and counting on me as the next center,
I’m too embarrassed to usually talk about this much on my blog, but I love 5th Gen members so, so much!! 💕
I’m too embarrassed to usually talk about this much on my blog, but I love 5th Gen members so, so much!! 💕
That's all for today
bye bye cha


Comments
Post a Comment