Good evening
Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Sato Yu here │ ˙ᵕ˙ )꜆
First of all, thank you so much
for opening my blog today ( .ˬ. )
It’s a pleasure to meet you all ( ¨̮ )
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·
Before we talk about yesterday's YouTube live stream...
Please let me start
with this first ( .ˬ.)"
Our new uniforms 📷
the music video for our 18th Single, "Icha Icha Mushi,"
has been released ✨
Have you all listened to it yet?
It's a bright and poppy vibe of music...!
Watch the MV here ⬇️
I'd like to share some behind-the-scenes photos
and talk about the MV shoot ( ¨̮ )
This time, the person taking on the role of center is
4th Gens, Shogenji Yoko-san.
4th Gens, Shogenji Yoko-san.
Yoko-san has helped me so much,
and I want to become someone who can
support her just as much, too.
What a reliable back ( ¨̮ )
Besides the dance scenes,
I also appear
in a scene at a boxing gym.
Each of the cast members
is holding an item related to "hearts,"
and I'm holding
a heart-shaped towel 😌
I took a photo with Marie-san,
who has a heart-shaped dumbbell, click 📷
By the way, I really like the lyrics
"Natsu wa tozakatte shimatte mo (Even if summer fades away),"
which I also used as the title of this blog.
Maybe it's because
I'm the one singing that part,
but I was happy to be able to sing these lyrics
at this time of year ( ¨̮ )
Working on my first title track
was a whole new kind of experience,
and I was able to receive so much new inspiration and stimulation from it.
I’m cherishing each and every moment as I gain this experience.
I want to do everything I can
so that this 18th single can reach
as many people as possible.
I’d be so happy
if everyoe would listen to “Icha Icha Mushi” lots!
Thank you so much for your support ( .ˬ.)"
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·
The solo artist photo for the 18th single, “Icha Icha Mushi,”
has been updated 📷
has been updated 📷
The gray colored school uniform is so cute ݁𖥔.
Now that it’s September,
the greeting card,
Cheki photos & voice messages (FC members only)
have also been updated,
so please be sure to check them out…!
so please be sure to check them out…!
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·
Anouncement
⟡ IDOL RUNWAY COLLECTION
On September 20, 2026 (Sun),
I’ll be appearing in the fashion stage
at “IDOL RUNWAY COLLECTION,”
where Hinatazaka46 will also be performing!
I’m super nervous, but I’ll do my very best…!
Please be sure to check it out ⬇️
⟡ Sakimichi no Kayobi
I had the opportunity to appear in
Nikkan Sports’ “Sakimichi no Kayobi.”
I talked about a lot of things there,
including our 18th single…!
There is also an online store where you can purchase back issues,
so please be sure to check it out 🙇
⟡ 18th Single “Icha Icha Mushi”
Details have been announced
for the @Loppi / HMV exclusive, first-come-first-served bonus photo cards for Hinatazaka46’s 18th single “Icha Icha Mushi,”
which will be released on September 30, 2026 (Wed) 💿
I’m featured on Type-A together with Katayama Saki 🐰
Please be sure to check it out ⬇️
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·
Thank you so much
for staying with me until the end.
For the latest schedule and other information,
please check the official website ( .ˬ.)
Tonight too
Good night
Sweet dreams (՞- -՞)ᶻᶻᶻ
#satoyublog
/107






Comments
Post a Comment