It's been 2 days ~ ♡
tick-tock, tick-tock
riiingggg ⏰𓈒 𓂂𓏸
It’s time for “Mii-chan’s Blog” ~!
Thanks for coming to read it again today ~ ♡
From Osaka, 19 year old, Ota Mizuki here!
Today,
Hinatazaka46 is performing at the
"4th IDOL RUNWAY COLLECTION 2026 AUTUMN/WINTER Supported by TGC" ⟡.·
It'll be livestream, so please be sure to tune in!
。*⑅୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧⑅*。
I was absolutely determined to talk about this today, September 20th 💕
Check it out!!
I went to the "Haikyu!! Itadaki Store" that was held in Osaka ⟡.·
There were so many panels and exhibits, it was such a wonderful space I wanted to stay there forever ~♡
Fukurodani's Bokuto and Akaashi!!
I finally got a three-shot with them ~💭
I got bit greedy here because even though I’d already taken a photo with just Bokuto, I ended up wanting to take some with the three of us, too 😌💞
And I even managed to get a group photo with these four guys from Nekoma, something I never expected to happen!!!
There were just so many appealing items at the Itadaki Store that I have a feeling I went overboard with my shopping... 💭
However, I want to display the big acrylic stand, wear the Gungun Yogurt socks, and enjoy the thrill of the random items, so I guess it couldn't be helped!! Totally worth it!
And the reason I wanted to post this blog today is...!
It’s the birthday of my absolute favorite character, Bokuto Kotaro!!!
He was born on September 20th!!
Let me introduce you guys to Bokuto, my absolute favorite!
Speaking of birthdays...
You just have to go to the Jump Shop, right ~?
All of this year's birthday goods are just too good!
Thanks to Haikyuu!!, I've been hooked on anime for so long that I still love it, and thanks to Bokuto, I learned the joy of collecting merchandise, so I think Haikyuu!! and Bokuto were the starting point of my hobbies ♡
I'm so grateful to my friend who recommended it to me when I was in my 2nd year of middle school ~💭
I've been looking forward to the Fukurodani vs Mujinazaka match for years now,
"Haikyu!! Bakemono-tachi no iku tokoro"
I can't wait for it to be released as a special anime!!
And of course,
I’m also super excited for
"Gekijo-ban: Haikyu!! VS Chiisana Kyojin" too!
I’m already fully planning to go see it at least seven times ✨
I watched " Gekijo-ban: Haikyu!! Gomisute-ba no Kessen"
so many times to collect all the bonus items ~♡
I'm looking forward to continuing to follow "Haikyu!!" in the future 🫶🏻
。*⑅୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧⑅*。
♡ Announcement ♡
A new video titled
"[ XX kara Hajimaru rhythm ni awasete 👏🏻👍🏻] Hinatazaka46 Original Rhythm 4 Game Yattemita [Heisei Revival]"
has been released on the Hinatazaka Channel ✨️
The five of us which include Mitsuki-san, Koni-san, Niko-chan, Sakura, and I had a blast playing games together!!
It was a chaotic but hilarious time, so I hope you'll watch it and laugh along with us 💕
。*⑅୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧⑅*。
Thank you for spending time with me all the way to the end again today ~♡
Hinatazaka de Aimashou is on tonight!
It's a bit of a late-night show, but please be sure to watch!!
📼⋆. Happy Birthday / Nishino Kana-san
That’s all for today!
Let’s meet again in my next blog ~♡
That is all from Ota Mizuki 🍓
See you ~♡ I hope you have a wonderful day ✨️
#みーちゃんのぶろぐ
#227





Comments
Post a Comment