The song for the 5th Gens,
"Soredemo Itsuka"
has been released!
It’s my first time
being paired with Ono Manami as Shinme !!!!
Yay! Hooray! Hooray!
I thought it was a dream too good to be true.
I'm stoked.
📸
She kept giving me a skeptical, narrow-eyed look and wouldn't smile... like, ughh, so frustrating...
Meanwhile, I was grinning, smiling ear to ear the whole time
My position is
in the inner spot of the second row.
It was my first time
getting an inner position for a 5th Gens' song,
so it felt fresh and made me incredibly happy.
As for my vocal parts ↓
1A: "Bokutachi wa tereteshimau sa" (We’d just fluster ourselves)
2A: "Kokokara mita fukei wa otona ni nattekara mo" (The view we would see even when we've become adults)
D: "Tomadotteta seishun no kisetsu sugisari" (Amidst confusion, spring comes to a passing)
Although Ono is my Shinme,
I share the same vocal parts as Kuramori!
I personally feel that my voice blends better with Kuramori's than with anyone else's in 5th Gens, so I'm really happy to share the same vocal parts with her for two releases in a row! ( .ˬ. ) yay
The highlight of the music video
is the emotional expression of all 5th Gen members.
The director told us that this music video is quite challenging, as it consists entirely of lip-syncing scenes from 1A and 1B, 2A and 2B, and even up to the D-melo, conveying the world of the song solely through our facial expressions and performances.
I believe the emotions and feelings we poured into this song shine through in the video, so I wish that everyone could sense that.
📸
Cute
Shimoda is taking the center position this time!
I believe this song is packed with a unique charm and expressive qualities that only she can bring out.
I’m really looking forward to the first performance in front of everyone! ☺️
See you all later!
🎧 Soredemo Itsuka / Hinatazaka46


Comments
Post a Comment