spin, spin…
rattle, rattle, rattle…
pop!!
Ta-da!
∧_∧ ╭◜◝ ◜◝ ◜◝ ╮
꒰ ˶ ษ̴̶̷ ༝ ษ̴̶̷ ˶꒱ .oO Winter Girls
/ใฅ ~ ❄️♡ ╰◟◞ ◟ ◞ ◟◞ ╯
From Kanagawa, 21 years old
Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Matsuo Sakura here.
Thank you so, so, so much for opening my blog.
On September 26th,
I had the opportunity to perform at
Rakuten GirlsAward 2026 A/W!
It was a wonderful day!
I had many wonderful interactions,
And ate wonderful food, too
I'm very nervous when I'm walking on stage, but I can definitely hear all the warm voices from the crowds all over the place calling out "Sakura-chan" and "Sakura"!
It really eased my nerves
and left me feeling warmed inside
Thank you so much ๐
I was the very first one among Hinatazaka46 members to walk the runway! I was the last one to walk the runway last time so I was super nervous!
Watching my seniors and Genmate walk the runway was so cool, and I learned a tremendous amount from the experience!
I absorbed so many techniques and tips from everyone. I’ll give it my all so that I get the chance to walk the runway again!
Lately, I’ve been wanting to study smiles more so that I can naturally lift the corners of my mouth
When I’m walking by myself, I’ve started making a conscious effort to lift the corners of my mouth whenever I notice it, secretly, of course
I’m not a scary person, by the way.
This is a bit sudden, but
I have something exciting to tell you guys!! Yay!
I got to take a photo with
Sakurazaka46 4th Gen, Asai Konomi-san ใผใผใผ♥️
Sakurazaka46 4th Gen, Asai Konomi-san ใผใผใผ♥️
We’re wearing matching crystals!!!
One of my favorite little details!
One of my favorite little details!
I’ve always loved 4th Gens's song“Kougen”, and I’d even shared how much I loved it through messages and such. But Konomi-san in person was even more radiant, incredibly cute, and so kind! ♡
I was so nervous that I forgot to tell her how much I love Kougen! I hope I’ll get another chance to tell her someday
It’s such a favorite song of mine that I even listen to the OFF VOCAL version.
Actually, at last week’s TGC event, we were also both on the WEGO stage! I wanted to talk to her then too, but it was my first runway, so all I could think about was how nervous I was, and I couldn’t bring myself to talk to her,
I’m so happy that we got to talk this time ๐ค☺️
Yay!
Even before the runway, both my manager and makeup artist did their best to keep me smiling at the backstage!!
The outfit by the CALNAMUR
which I got to walk in this time was seriously so cute, and I loved it so much that I went home and immediately bought some clothes from the brand! I’ll write another blog post when I wear them!
which I got to walk in this time was seriously so cute, and I loved it so much that I went home and immediately bought some clothes from the brand! I’ll write another blog post when I wear them!
The music video for “Soredemo Itsuka,” 5th Gen song from Hinatazaka46’s 18th single, has been released on Hinatazaka46’s official YouTube channel!! Have you watched it yet?
I have tons of amazing behind-the-scenes photos from this time 〜〜
I hope you’ll look forward to seeing what kind of photos they are!
To everyone who had a busy day with work, everyday life, school, or anything else—great job today! Let’s do our best together again tomorrow!
And to those of you who still have work or plans ahead of you, let’s do our best together! ๐
And to those of you who still have work or plans ahead of you, let’s do our best together! ๐
I’ll be cheering you on the whole time, shouting,
“You can do it!!!”
Sakura is watching over all your hard work, okay?.
“You can do it!!!”
Sakura is watching over all your hard work, okay?.
I hope tomorrow will be another wonderful day for you.
Thank you so, so much for reading !!!!
See you again
Let’s be full of energy and SakuLovely again tomorrow ( ̳- ·̫ - ̳ห )◞❤︎
#sakulovelog
106Saku







Comments
Post a Comment