Everyone smiles wih Niko-chan's smile!
Good evening ๐
Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Tsurusaki Niko ( ้ถดๅดไป้ฆ ) here!
First of all, thank you so much
for opening this blog post ๐ค
I'll be in your care today too!
________________
Summer is well and truly over,
and the season has shifted to autumn...
How have you all been doing ~? ( ¨̮ )
Whenever the seasons change, I get the urge to go out, buy new clothes, and pick up something new...
Do you guys ever feel that way too?
Talking about this has really made me want to go out somewhere!!
Hey...
Why don't we go somewhere together ~?
As for me lately...
Since Autumn equals to the season for reading,
I thought about fully immerse myself with the autumn spirit and decided to read a book in the dressing room the other day,
But Mizuki-san immediately called me out on it, saying, "Niko-shan, are you reading a book?!"
I found myself thinking, "Ugh, let me experience the autumn vibe too..." ( ; ; ). haha
Next up, when you think of autumn, you think of fall foliage! ♡
And speaking of fall foliage!! ๐
It makes me want to see the scenery of the Tatsuta River dyed a brilliant crimson, just like in the poems from "Chihayafuru" ~!
I vaguely remember, or maybe I don’t, that on my way home from elementary school, I would suddenly find myself mimicking the motion of flicking away a card, just like in the manga…
Because, like!
If you could flick away the cards with a dramatic whoosh, that would be so cool, right? ( ; ; ) I also loved seeing Chihaya-chan and the others dressed in hakama, looking so different from how they normally do ~
It makes me want to go back and read the manga again! And I want to watch the movie too ~~
I guess this counts as “autumn, the season for reading,” too, right?! ๐๐ค
And finally, autumn, the season of hearty appetites. Speaking of which...
Something wonderful happened...! ♡
I went out for a meal with Kamimura Hinano-san from the 3rd Gen just the other day ๐
I was so happy about it that I'm smiling from ear to ear! Glasses ~!
I’ve become totally obsessed with *yukhoe* (Korean beef tartare),
and turns out Hinano-san was craving it too...!
I was so happy to enjoy it and other Korean dishes while chatting away ๐ค
I’ll never forget the sheer bliss of that moment, tasting yukhoe that was just so incredibly delicious...
It was truly so good, it felt like I could fly off into space!!!
I found a photo of the two of us striking a mysterious pose ✩.*˚
Talking together was so much fun, I was surprised at how quickly the time flew by before I even realized it. (˶'แต'˶) I remember laughing a lot while we chatted ๐ธ
I absolutely adore Hinano-san, she is always so warm and kind!!!
________________
That’s all for today’s blog!
See you all again in my next blog post ๐ค
Well then, see you later.
Bonus ( ¨̮ )
5th Gens recently celebrated Yu-shan's birthday! Happy birthday ~~! ๐ชฝ
The two of us do nothing but talk about VIVANT.
I can't wait for two weeks from now ๐ญ
Once again, great job today! ๐
I’m really hoping for some sunshine soon, but it looks like the rain forecast is sticking around for a while longer ( ; ; )
Alright, let's bring our umbrellas tomorrow
and give it our best!
Still, I really wish the sun would come out soon ~~
It would be amazing if Hina from Weathering with You could show up right about now...! I'm just kidding.
Well, see you again for real.
#ใซใใซใใถใใ #151




Comments
Post a Comment