Hello for the 101th time
Fro Kanagawa, 3rd year in high school, 17 years old
Sakai Nina here ๐ฉฐ
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Thank you for opening my blog ๐๐ป♀️
Yesterday
Marie-san’s graduation was announced
Even now, a big part of me still doesn’t want to accept it,
and somehow, I still can’t quite believe it
I’m so sad
However, I want to respect the decision that Marie-san has made,
and until her final day, I want to keep watching her and learning from her as much as I can
And
I hope that her days will always be filled with moments that make her feel truly happy!
When I heard the announcement,
I felt so much of Marie-san’s thoughtfulness and kindness,
especially in the way she always puts the people around her first
Time really does pass so quickly
Lately, I’ve been feeling more and more that even the moments we take for granted can pass us by before we even realize it
That’s why I want to cherish every moment we have
Marie-san is truly such a kind person,
Whenever I talk with her, she always makes me smile,
and no matter when I talk to her or what kind of situation we’re in, she always treats me with such brightness and warmth
Whenever I get to talk with Marie-san,
I somehow feel so at ease,
she has this way of making my heart feel lighter and putting me in a brighter mood too,
and that saved me so many times
I remember one time after a variety show recording, I felt like I hadn’t done very well and was just standing there, when she was the first one to say to me, “Good work. You did a great job.”
Somehow, just hearing those words made me feel so much better,
There are so many moments like that that I can remember
Whenever she's around, I'd be like,
“Ah, Marie-san's here!”
and my heart just feels all warm and fuzzy
I especially love Marie-san’s performances too,
even the way her hair moves along with her makes her expressions so beautiful,
and I always find myself naturally drawn to watching her
Until the very day she graduates,
I want to keep watching her perform as much as I can
And more than anything,
I’m so happy that I got to be part of Marie-san’s group
I’ll continue following you, our leader forever
During the sports festival segment,
even during the breaks, I spent the whole time together with everyone from the Tsuredashitai group,
those moments were truly so warm and fun,
and I felt that this atmosphere was probably something Marie-san created for us as the leader of the group
There’s still so much more I want to write, but I’ll stop here for now,
We still have some time left before her graduation
And because we do,
I don’t want to look back afterward and think, “I wish I had talked with her more.”
So I want to cherish each and every moment
and have lots and lots of conversations with Marie-san
Also,
rather than letting the time we have left together
end with nothing but sadness,
more than anything, I want to wish Marie-san countless moments of happiness from here on out
I want to laugh a lot,
talk a lot,
and cherish every moment we have until the very end
The photo is from when Marie-san and I were in the same pair lane
I had so much fun then too ☺️
I had so much fun then too ☺️
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Marie-san's graduation ceremony will be held
on the third day of the Hinatazaka46 "Hinakuri 2026" Tokyo performances
December 11, 2026 (Fri)
at Tokyo’s Yoyogi National Gymnasium, 1st Gymnasium
The Hinatazaka46 fan club advance ticket applications will start today, September 9 (Wed), at 12:00 PM
I’m feeling very sad
But
I hope we can send Marie-san off in a truly wonderful way, with smiles on our faces, all the way to the very end
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
I love you lots !

Comments
Post a Comment