Greetings, everyone 🍵
From Osaka, 20 years old, Kuramori Hinano here 🪭
Pleasure to meet you all!
By the way, Ota is the one who came up with the title
She really nailed it with the thumbnail
Thanks, Ota
Given my height, I’m usually the one looking up at others, so I think this is a pretty rare angle
ehehe
Now, onto the main topic
☁︎.*・゚┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈゚・*.︎︎☁︎︎︎︎
The other day, I had the opportunity to perform at
IDOL RUNWAY COLLECTION
2026 AUTUMN/WINTER Supported by TGC!
For the live performance,
I took part in three songs 🌷
"Doremisolashido"
"Suki ni Naru Crescendo"
"Kimi wa Honeydew"
I absolutely love our new dress ~
The skirt flares out so beautifully, and the way it flutters whenever I move is just so cute!
Look, look, there are so many flowers
I was so happy the moment I put on the costume, I kept looking in the mirror over and over again
Niita~~n
NiiZuHina ~~~
........................................
The song we performed, Suki ni Naru Crescendo, is a very important song to us 5th Gens, so I was happy to be able to perform it in these outfit!!!
Also, it was actually my first very time performing at Yokohama Arena!
It was a strange feeling to be able to go to a place I had only ever seen on TV or in videos, and to be on the stage myself.
When I looked out at the audience from the stage, seeing so many people there made me so happy, and my excitement just soared ~!!
I spotted my penlight ! I saw my Oshi towel, too!
I definitely saw them.
It made me so happy, so thank you | ᐕ)
I am truly happy to have had the opportunity to perform in such a wonderful venue!
And this time, all Senbatsu members also appeared on the runway!
It was a side of them different from what we usually see at concerts or even on Hinaai; watching them walk the runway with an air that was at once wistful, refreshing, and slightly more mature than usual, I couldn't help myself from admiring just how stunning they all look that day ⟡.·*.
I think seeing a different side of the members I usually work with is something you can only experience at an event like this!
Everyone walking the runway looked so cool, it made me happy just watching them
........................................
It was incredibly heartening to have you find and cheer for us in a venue that was a little different from our usual concert spots.
Once again, thank you so much to everyone involved, everyone who came to the venue, everyone who watched the stream, and everyone who supported us ꙳✴︎*. ゚
☁︎.*・゚┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈゚・*.︎︎☁︎︎︎︎
General ticket for Hiragana Hinatazaka46 "18th Single" live concert is now open!!!
We’re currently in the rehearsal period, and there’s never a shortage of laughter—it’s been so much fun the whole time ~!
⟡.· Dates ⟡.·
October 6, 2026 (Tue): Doors open 17:00 / Show starts 18:30
October 7, 2026 (Wed): Doors open 17:00 / Show starts 18:30
⟡.· Venue ⟡.·
LaLa arena TOKYO-BAY
Let’s have a great time together ~!!!
That's all for today
Thank you so much for reading all the way to the end!
Well then, farewell for now 🪭
#蔵盛妃那乃日記
Don't forget to check out my #talks too
#蔵盛妃那乃一筆
And please check out our official Instagram, TikTok, and X as well!!
Today's Music 🎧𓈒𓏸
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Icha Icha Mushi
Hinatazaka46
▶︎•၊၊||၊|။ ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Love you all





Comments
Post a Comment