Yahokichi
Shimoda Izuki here (˶' ᵕ ' ˶)
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·✧••┈┈┈••✧
I recently got a new hoodie, and luckily, the temperature dropped at just the right time, so I was able to wear it! I was really happy about that
I thought I might have to wait a little longer before I could wear it, but I got to wear it sooner than I expected 😊
The other day, Tamaki-san took me out for a meal 🍚
I wore the hoodie then too (˶' ᵕ ' ˶)
It was so much fun, and the time flew by so quickly 😭
We’d been planning to go since last year, and we finally got to go! (˶' ᵕ ' ˶)
We got to talk about so many things\(^o^)/
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·✧••┈┈┈••✧
Applications for miguri started at 2 PM!
There were a few things I wanted to dress up as for Halloween last year!
So look forward to seeing what I come up with this year ~😊🎶
So look forward to seeing what I come up with this year ~😊🎶
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·✧••┈┈┈••✧
My acrylic standee arrived the other day!
So, here’s a two-shot ✌🏻
So, here’s a two-shot ✌🏻
I got some other things too! Like a T-shirt and stuff (˶' ᵕ ' ˶)
Oh, speaking of which, I’ve been rewatching Stranger Things from Season 1 (˶' ᵕ ' ˶)
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·✧••┈┈┈••✧
I absolutely love negitoro, and the other day I tried eating it with sashimi soy sauce, and it was sooo good! You definitely need wasabi though!
Oh, and I added long green onions for the first time in years, and they were delicious too 😋
Speaking of things that were delicious, when I had samgyeopsal at home, I tried wrapping it in perilla leaves and it was sooo good. Then I put some shiso kimchi on top and ate it like that—so deliciousss
Oh, and another thing, another thing, I’ve been mixing cream cheese, kimchi, and natto together and eating it
You guys probably be like, “Pardon?!!!” right? But seriously, give it a try because it’s delicious
I eat it with Korean seaweed.
You have to try it, seriously, it’s sooo good!!
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·✧••┈┈┈••✧
During my break yesterday, Konishi-san took me out for a meal! 🍚
I’m still so excited about it (˶' ᵕ ' ˶)
That’s all for today!
bye-bye-cha~!!! 👋🏻💕
I’m still so excited about it (˶' ᵕ ' ˶)
That’s all for today!
bye-bye-cha~!!! 👋🏻💕



Comments
Post a Comment