It's been 2 days ~ ♡
tick-tock, tick-tock
riiingggg ⏰𓈒 𓂂𓏸
It’s time for “Mii-chan’s Blog” ~!
Thanks for coming to read it again today ~ ♡
From Osaka, 19 year old, Ota Mizuki here!
I had the opportunity to perform at "IDOL RUNWAY COLLECTION 2026 AUTUMN/WINTER Supported by TGC" ⟡.·
A huge thank you to everyone who come to the venue and to everyone who tuned in via the livestream!!
I hope that everyone, from Ohisamas to those who saw a Hinatazaka46 live performance for the first time, enjoyed it ♡
It's a real honor to have been able to stand on the same stage as so many other idol groups!
During our breaks, I was able to watch everyone else's runway walks and performances on the stream; it was a day filled with valuable learning experiences (՞ ܸ. .ܸ՞)♡
This time,
I had the opportunity to perform in:
♡ Doremisolashido
♡ Suki ni Naru Crescendo
♡ Kimi wa Honeydew
I was so happy to perform Doremisolashido alongside my seniors for the first time, and I had such a blast heading out onto the runway to get closer to everyone during Suki ni Naru Crescendo and Kimi wa Honeydew 💞
I was also able to spot everyone holding my towels and penlights, and I was absolutely overjoyed!
This is my favorite outfit, and it's absolutely adorable!
It’s sparkly and makes me feel like Cinderella; I love it 🩵
I tried out the Kurumi-chan's hairstyle for the live show for the first time 💕 What do you guys think ~? 💭
For my meals that day,
I tried Gapao rice for the very first time,
and I also had a special rice bowl topped with karaage, salmon, ginger pork, and shumai!!
The food before and after the live show was absolutely delicious, and I was so happy! 🫶🏻
Since I'm in a phase of eating plenty to fuel up for the Hinatazaka46 concert this week, I'm going to enjoy lots of tasty food ~♡
。*⑅୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧⑅*。
Thank you for spending time with me all the way to the end again today ~♡
General ticket sales for Hiragana Hinatazaka46 LIVE are now open! If you've become interested in Hinatazaka46 this time, or if you haven't gotten tickets yet, please do! ♡
📼⋆. Doremisolashido / Hinatazaka46
That’s all for today!
Let’s meet again in my next blog ~♡
That is all from Ota Mizuki 🍓
See you ~♡ I hope you have a wonderful day ✨️
#みーちゃんのぶろぐ
#228




Comments
Post a Comment