Everyone smiles wih Niko-chan's smile!
Good evening ๐
Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Tsurusaki Niko ( ้ถดๅดไป้ฆ ) here!
First of all, thank you so much
for opening this blog post ๐ค
I'll be in your care today too!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
The music video for
5th Gens song "Soredemo Itsuka,"
which will be included in the 18th single, has been released ๐ค
"Mirai no yubikiri shiyo" (Let's make a pinky promise for the future)
that is such a wonderful lyric
When we meet someone, the time may eventually come when we have to part ways
There is simply no way to fight that reality;
perhaps the only choice is to accept it
and resign ourselves to the situation,
and yet, the thought of being apart is still so sad. I feel that the more honest I am with my own feelings, the harder it becomes to let go.
It makes me sad, simply because we met.
Perhaps everyone has thoughts like that
at some point or another...!
But if we hadn't met in the first place, all these wonderful moments would never have existed in the first place...
When I think about it that way,
even if a parting of ways is inevitable someday,
I still want to meet everyone...!
I’m sure everyone interprets the lyrics to this song differently. There isn't just one "correct" answer; I feel there are so many wonderful ways to perceive it ๐ธ
In the context of the song, it refers to school life,
But for us, it’s Hinatazaka46...!
I’m sure there are plenty of other interpretations, too.
These are moments made irreplaceable precisely because they stem from encounters within a limited span of time; I want to go on cherishing them forever ( ¨̮ )
The singing scenes were filmed surrounded by the performance of the Saitama Prefectural Ina Gakuen High School Wind Orchestra…! ♩ ܸ
As someone who was in the brass band, I was so overwhelmed with emotion that I wondered if I really deserved such an honorable opportunity!
Being surrounded by everyone’s wonderful music brought me so much happiness; I could have listened to it forever...
I was deeply moved time and again watching the high school students play, seeing how they synchronized their breathing with every single note.
It filled me with such a strong desire to play in an ensemble again someday...!! ♩ ܸ
To all the members of the Wind Orchestra,
thank you again for your wonderful performance ⟡.·
I know you'll still have busy days ahead, but
I'll continue to wholeheartedly support your future activities ๐
Izuki is the center! Congrats ♡
Izuki’s charm shines through so brightly in her performance of this song! Both her singing voice and her expression moved me deeply time and again as we danced together.
When I sing or listen to this song, something naturally wells up inside me. It warms my heart.
Whilst I was singing the song, I realized just how fortunate I am to have met everyone in 5th Gens in this place, through a series of fortunate coincidences (˶'แต'˶)
I hope this song, which I love so much,
reaches the hearts of many people.
Watch the music video here!
Please take a look ❄️⋆.˚
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Announcement!
๐ฉตB.L.T.
I’m featured in the November issue of *B.L.T.*, which went on sale today...!
This was my first solo photoshoot, so it was a day where one of my dreams came true ๐ญ
I was nervous from the morning, but it was such a fun shoot that I think I was smiling the whole time...!
The cover star is Ono Manamin!! ๐ฆ
"World Domination!" She looks so cool and cute ⟡.·
I’d love for you guys to check out the issue (˶'แต'˶)
I have plenty of behind-the-scenes photos too, so please let me share them in my next blog post...! ๐
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
That’s all for today’s blog!
See you all again in my next blog post ♡
Thank you so much for reading until the end!
Well then, see you all later.
Bonus ( ¨̮ )
The cherry blossoms were so beautiful ~๐ธ
Great job getting through Monday ~!
I hope tomorrow is a wonderful day, too ๐ช︎︎
See you guys later, for real this time.
#ใซใใซใใถใใ #157



Comments
Post a Comment