Good evening
Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Sato Yu here │ ˙ᵕ˙ )꜆
First of all, thank you so much
for opening my blog today ( .ˬ. )
It’s a pleasure to meet you all ( ¨̮ )
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·
Smile ( ¨̮ )
Did you enjoy "Hinatazaka de Aimashou"
the "Once-in-a-Lifetime Summer Team Battle"? ( ¨̮ )
I participated in many events
as part of the "524 FABULOUS Saiko★Hashira Gundan,"
led by Konishi-san!
Every event was so much fun,
and I was so happy to be able to film outdoors
with Audrey-san, my seniors, and my fellow trainees
It's a truly memorable experience! ✨
This is sudden, but...
Rock, Paper
Scissor!
The scrunchie, a symbol of Koni-san's army!!!
I was truly happy
to be able to wear this and fight ( ˊᵕˋ )
I hope we can do many more things together
as a team 🌟
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·
18th Single "Icha Icha Mushi" Release Commemoration
Online Meet & Greet
2nd round of applications has started ✨
First of all, thank you so much
to everyone who booked a time with me
during the 1st round of applications ( .ˬ.)"
I'm really looking forward
to talking with you all!
I'll completely disregard anything
and absolutely everything,
so please confess your anything
to Sato "Angel" Yu 🪽
Applications will be accepted until tomorrow,
August 20th, 2026 (Thu) at 2:00 PM!
I would be so happy if you could come and meet me.
I'll be waiting for you ( ¨̮ )
Thank you in advance !
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·
I had the pleasure of watching
the 3rd Gen members' live performance ( ¨̮ )
I truly love the energy and cheerfulness
that 3rd Gen members bring to the stage.
That's why I'm so happy
to be able to watch their live performance
from the perspective of a junior member 🍀
I was inspired by my beloved seniors,
and it made me realize once again that
I want to work even harder
to contribute more to Hinatazaka46.
Thank you so much for letting me watch
such a wonderful live performance ( .ˬ.)"
Tickets for the live stream of
the 3rd Gen members' performance
are currently on sale 🎫
The live stream will be held on
August 23rd (Sun),
with doors opening at 4:30 PM
and the performance starting at 5:30 PM.
Let's enjoy the final show of the tour together!
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·
Announcement
⟡ FM Rainbow-san
On August 24, 2026,
I will be appearing on FM Rainbow-san
together with Takeuchi Kirari-san 📻
Please look forward
to hearing about Hinata Fest and many more!
⟡ GIFT ~ Girls Idol Festival Tokyo ~
Hinatazaka46 will be performing at
GIFT ~Girls Idol Festival Tokyo~,
which will be held on November 28, 2026 (Sat) ✨
Please see here for details ⬇️
⟡ Aobazaka46
Applications for the Aobazaka46 audition
have begun.
After a year of activity with Aobazaka46,
our first junior members will be assigned to the group.
When I first participated
in the Hinatazaka46 5th Gen audition,
I was filled with anticipation
at the prospect of going from "watching" to "doing."
Those of you who support me
may already know this, but
I entered this world with no experience in singing or dancing,
and on top of that, I struggled with smiling.
There are times when I'm filled with happiness,
and when I'm overwhelmed by warm words,
but it's certainly not always fun.
Even so, I am truly happy
to have joined Hinatazaka46
and to be a member
of Hinatazaka46 5th Gen.
I hope you, who are standing before this opportunity right now,
won’t regret letting it pass without taking it.
We are waiting for you.
This is where your world begins to change.
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·
Thank you so much
for staying with me until the end.
For the latest schedule and other information,
please check the official website ( .ˬ.)
Good night
Sweet dreams (՞- -՞)ᶻᶻᶻ
#satoyublog
/102



Comments
Post a Comment