Thank you for reaching out to this blog.
Takai Rika here ๐
๐ธ
I was in Akihabara that day and spent ages spinning the gacha machines at Animate's capsule corner.
I finally understood how Saki-chan felt, spinning the gacha machines endlessly.
"Next time for sure! Next time for sure!"
I kept spinning until I got what I wanted
๐ธ
Genshin⭐️
Sumeru is my favorite country ~ ☺️
I'll always be a Sumeru fan ๐ฆ๐ช
๐๐◌๐๐◌๐ ๐๐◌๐๐
I recently went to see the "3rd Gen LIVE."
I was completely captivated by 3rd Gens' performance, which was filled with smiles.
Also, the sense of unity in the venue was incredible, and the cheers were constantly at max volume.
Seeing everyone in the venue leaving with smiles on their faces, I was reminded once again of the greatness of 3rd Gen members.
It was truly a wonderful live performance. I'm so glad I was able to see it! (i_i)
Announcement๐ฃ
❶
Ota Mizuki and me, Takai Rika appear in the 5th Gen gravure series
"The Eve of Revolution" ☀️
Furthermore, an HMV&BOOKS online exclusive bonus
Ota Mizuki x Takai Rika postcard
is included!
Please be sure to check it out ♩
๐ธ
Let's make some summer memories together with us in yukata!
❷
We will be doing a live YouTube broadcast on "Hinatazaka Channel" from 9:00 PM on Thursday, the 20th!
The participating members will be revealed during the live broadcast.
During the live stream, in addition to announcing the formation for Hiragana Hinatazaka46's song, we will also be sharing information about the 18th Single, so please be sure to watch ๐
❸
A one-year limited group connecting Nogizaka46, Sakurazaka46, and Hinatazaka46
⊿Aobazaka46 is now accepting applications...!
I'm so excited about the new girls joining us ☺️
Finally, we'll have junior members joining...!
I'm filled with anticipation.
Gather your courage and give it a go
❹
Second round of mguri applications has begun!
I'm so happy that so many people already expressed interest in talking to me during the first round, and I've made many plans to chat with you all ( .หฌ. )
I love the time I spend talking with you all, so I'm incredibly happy ☺️
Let's make some memories together!
Outfit Schedule ⤵️
October 4th, 2026 (Sun)
→ Last short-sleeved summer outfit ♩๐
October 11th, 2026 (Sun)
→ Something related to CS ๐ฏ (Undecided)
October 18th, 2026 (Sun)
→ Street vibe ๐ธ⚡️
October 25th, 2026 (Sun)
→ Halloween ① (Shrine maiden or Alice)
November 1st, 2026 (Sun)
→ Halloween ② (Shrine maiden or Alice)
December 6th, 2026 (Sun)
→ An extra-cute surprise outfit ๐
October 4th and December 6th are the first and last days!
Will you come to see me at the beginning and the end?
I'll definitely be waiting!
October 11th and 18th will probably be right in the middle of the Climax Series, so I'm looking forward to talking about baseball (I just want to) ๐ฏ
Let's go all out ๐ฅ๐ฅ
October 11th is the first miguri after the 18th Hiragana Hinatazaka Live! I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts and impressions ๐ซ
October 25th and November 1st are Halloween costume days, so Alice Rikatan and Shrine Maiden Rikatan will be there to greet you! ๐ป I'll be dressed differently for those days only, so let's definitely chat!!! ๐
Woah! It's a fantastic schedule with events all day long! It looks like it'll be a miguri period with endless topics to talk about ☺️
I'll see you again soon !!!
๐ง Umikaze to Wagamama / Hinatazaka46
(>แด<)




Comments
Post a Comment