Good evening
Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Sato Yu here │ ˙ᵕ˙ )꜆
First of all, thank you so much
for opening my blog today ( .ˬ. )
It’s a pleasure to meet you all ( ¨̮ )
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·
"As it is,
I want to always stay right by your side, forever
At that moment when we realize we were thinking the exact same thing
this eternal feeling wells up deep inside my heart
Let’s say it to each other together"
These lyrics from “Docchi ga saki ni iu?”
somehow felt like they perfectly captured the memories made.
I made one more special memory this summer.
With Yoko-san and Micchan-san......
That not it,
With Yo-kun and Kai-kun
we went out for the whole day 👒
So, what happened to the love story between the three of them…?!
Please be sure to watch it! ( ¨̮ )
(You can enjoy it twice,
with and without the commentary…!)
(Tamaki-san and Kaho-san,
thank you so much!)
Today's blog might contain spoilers,
please watch the video first before reading 😌
In this universe,
Yu was constantly struggling with one question.
“Which hand should I take?”
The indecisive side of Yu that had been deep inside her heart
ended up coming out, didn’t it?
Even so, after going out with both of them,
the person whose hand she chose was Kai-kun.
He seemed like the kind of person who would take the lead
and because the outing was full of so many “firsts”
Yu’s heart was absolutely fluttering.
Riding the swan boat and drinking ramune
were both such fun experiences ( ¨̮ )
were both such fun experiences ( ¨̮ )
Of course, going out with Yo-kun was fun too!
But perhaps because they’re childhood friends,
Yu probably felt that it would be better
to remain childhood friends.
Oshino Hakkai was truly such a beautiful place.
I’d love to go again!
(For those of you who were wondering,
I talked about what ultimately made me decide ( ˊᵕˋ ))
I talked about what ultimately made me decide ( ˊᵕˋ ))
I was truly so happy that I got to appear on Hinatazaka Channel
together with the two of them
And I’m incredibly grateful to Tamaki-san and Kaho-san
for providing the commentary and leaving their comments!!!
And I’m incredibly grateful to Tamaki-san and Kaho-san
for providing the commentary and leaving their comments!!!
I grew up reading tons of shoujo manga,
so this was honestly such a fun project! 📼
But when it’s actually me in that situation,
it’s surprisingly difficult to figure out what to say...
Thank you so much for watching,
Whenever you’re in the mood for a little heart-pounding excitement,
please come watch it again ~! 💕
Lots of photos 📷
I’ll post some more off-shot photos again later.
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·
Lately, my current little obsession has been going out and doing things solo.
The destination for my second solo outing was…
(I’ll tell you about the first one another time.)
Solo yakiniku ✨
I went out and had some yakiniku all by myself. ( ¨̮ )
There’s a particular cut of meat
that I especially love when it comes to yakiniku.
It’s tsurami (beef cheek meat).
Its rich flavor and relatively low fat content
are exactly what I’m looking for in a good piece of meat.
Dip it generously in sauce,
then place it on top of a bowl of freshly cooked white rice…
Just thinking about it is making me hungry 🥩
From now on, I want to continue my mission
of loving tsurami a.k.a “Tsurakatsu” !
That being said,
what’s your favorite cut of yakiniku?
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·
Thank you so much
for staying with me until the end.
For the latest schedule and other information,
please check the official website ( .ˬ.)
Good night
Sweet dreams (՞- -՞)ᶻᶻᶻ
#satoyublog
/101



Comments
Post a Comment