Wherever the wind takes me






Hello for the 92nd time

Kyu (9) Ni (2) ~



From Kanagawa, 3rd year high school student, 17 years old

Sakai Nina here ๐Ÿฉฐ

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈


Thank you for opening my blog today!


The 18th Single “Icha Icha Mushi” Release Commemorative Online Meet & Greet 
has officially been announced!

I’m really looking forward to having another chance to talk with all of you this time around too

I’m already getting excited thinking about the day we can talk again

Here are the dates:


October 4, 2026 (Sun)
It’s autumn already!
The theme will be 
autumn picnic and autumn leaves ๐Ÿ!


October 11, 2026 (Sun)
I’m going to dress up as some kind of animal! Still deciding which ๐Ÿ’ญ


October 18, 2026 (Sun)
I’m still thinking about it, but maybe pajamas~


October 25, 2026 (Sun)
It’s Halloween~!
What should I wear~? Look forward to finding out


November 1, 2026 (Sun)
While still enjoying the afterglow of Halloween,
I’ll wear autumn clothes with a school-uniform-inspired look!


December 6, 2026 (Sun)
It’s the closest one to Christmas!
I’ll wear something that scream Christmas ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ€



I absolutely love the time I get to spend talking with everyone


I want to hear about anything and everything,
and I also know that some of you kind people are thinking, “Maybe it’ll be hard to come up with a topic,” or “What should I talk about with Niitan?”


But honestly, the little details don’t matter,
and I’m genuinely happy to hear you talk about anything at all


You can tell me about things that happened in your everyday life, 
your worries, things that made you happy, or exciting news you want to share.
We can even do something like a little comedy skit together,
 you can ask me questions,
or I can ask you questions!
I’d also love to hear your thoughts about the live shows, Hinaai, and anything else ˘͈แต•˘͈
And of course, you’re more than welcome to just fool around and have fun together without thinking about anything in particular!

You don’t have to prepare anything before coming
If that happens, we’ll just go with the flow and have a spontaneous chat, Niina-style ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿป‍♀️


If even a small part of you is thinking, “I’d like to talk with her for a bit,”
I’d be really happy if you came by and chatted with me!

Applications are open until 2:00 PM today.
Apply here!


┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

And also

I know this is a little late, 

but thank you so, so much for the online meguri for the 17th single!

This single brought out so many different emotions in me that I almost feel a little sad to see it come to an end!

To everyone who came to talk with me,
and to everyone who went out of their way to come see me in person at real miguri,
thank you from the bottom of my heart!


Whenever something good happens, you’re sometimes even happier about it than I am, and seeing how you always support me by honestly and wholeheartedly expressing how much you like me gives me so much encouragement and truly moves my heart
You really do support me in so many ways
I’ll keep doing my best from here on too!

I love you all so much!



On the 8th,
I went with a fluffy pink look~ 


Hinanon drew it for me!

Yaaay! ♡


And since it was the last day,

I went with a fairytale-inspired look~ 



I look like I’m kind of angry in this picture
Why~


How do I look? 


┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈


And I’m really, really sorry this is so late!




I have some wonderful and exciting news that I’d love to share with 
everyone





Should be tomorrow!!



I’ll be appearing on “Love!! J.LEAGUE”, which will air on TV Asahi from 1:45 AM 
on August 14 (Fri)!



It honestly feels like a dream to have the opportunity to be involved with the wonderful Kawasaki Frontale, a team I’ve supported because of the influence of my family!


I did my best to talk about all the things that make them so wonderful, while trying not to get too flustered, so I’d be really happy if you watched it!!



Thank you so, so much!
I’ll make sure to write about it properly again!

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈



<Today’s Discovery>
Mikan + soy sauce 
a seaweed-like aftertaste!


I hope tomorrow, just like today, is overflowing with fun and happy things




Please keep being your wonderful selves!









Extras

The other day,
I went to see the Chiikawa movie with Miku-san ☺️ It was honestly so much fun!
I’ll write more about it another time!

Comments