From Tokyo, 19 years old
Born in 2007
the same year as Hatsune Miku-san
Ono Manami here.
I appear in McDonald’s web commercial
“Tansan Otokunaru♪”!
As you’ve probably noticed…
The commercial is based on “Dandan Hayaku Naru” by 40mP 🚶♀️
I can’t believe I got to film a commercial accompanied by Vocaloid music that I absolutely love…✨
On a personal note…
I really, really love Vocaloid…!!!!
Here are some of the figures I have at home (and this is only a very small portion of my collection).
The Snow Miku on the far right is Snow Miku 2015.
The official theme song for “SNOW MIKU 2015”
was “Snow Fairy Story” by 40mP ❄️
I’ve been listening to 40mP’s music ever since I was little, all the way up to the present day.
I haven’t really talked publicly about how much I love Vocaloid before, so being given the opportunity to appear in a commercial connected to Vocaloid like this truly feels like a miracle…
At this “point where the past and future intersect,”
I’m so happy that the music my younger self used to listen to has found its way back to me, and that I can rediscover it as the person I am today.
I’m so happy that the music my younger self used to listen to has found its way back to me, and that I can rediscover it as the person I am today.
Gradually becoming more and more smiley ~🎶
Well then, see you again ~




Comments
Post a Comment