From Tokyo, 19 years old
I had the pleasure of working together with Nagao Yuno-san!
Thank you so much…!
① Time
Well, everyone prefers finishing earlier than scheduled rather than having things run late.
👩🏫 “It’s interview week this week, so classes will be 40 minutes instead of 50!”
Oh, that's nice.
I got dragged into a plushie game recently with my Genmates named Katayama Saki and Matsuo Sakura 🧸
I was cornered by Shirotan and a penguin plushie, but I summoned Kaname Madoka's model kit and somehow managed to smoke-screen my way out of it.
That’s so unfair! This can’t be happening!
For example, imagine that girl who always had straight hair at school because the school rules didn’t allow her to curl it.
Then one day, you happen to pass her in Shibuya on a day off.
You said nothing, but somehow… It makes you a little happy
Ono Manami here.
Following “Tansan Otokunaru ♪,”
I’m also appearing in “Potato ga Otokunaru ♪”!
I had the pleasure of working together with Nagao Yuno-san!
Thank you so much…!
We walked a lot to the song,
while matching our timing with each other! 🚶♀️🚶♀️
I was nervous too at first, but little by little ~♪
the tension gradually melted away,
and I found myself feeling so relaxed and comforted by Nagao Yuno-san throughout the entire shoot ~👼🏻
It was such a wonderful time
that naturally brought a smile to my face ~✨
Please be sure to check it out!
Recent Ono Manami 👩🏻
Hair is curled-donarudo↓
【3 Things That Are Surprisingly Nice When They're Curled】
Well, everyone prefers finishing earlier than scheduled rather than having things run late.
👩🏫 “It’s interview week this week, so classes will be 40 minutes instead of 50!”
Oh, that's nice.
When something ends a little earlier than planned, you get just a little more free time.
Hmm, maybe I’ll go to McDonald’s.
Hmm, maybe I’ll go to McDonald’s.
② Smoke
You know the expression “to throw someone off the scent” ?
When I manage to successfully “smoke-screen” someone, I’m like, “Yes! I made it out of that one~!”
You know the expression “to throw someone off the scent” ?
When I manage to successfully “smoke-screen” someone, I’m like, “Yes! I made it out of that one~!”
I got dragged into a plushie game recently with my Genmates named Katayama Saki and Matsuo Sakura 🧸
I was cornered by Shirotan and a penguin plushie, but I summoned Kaname Madoka's model kit and somehow managed to smoke-screen my way out of it.
That’s so unfair! This can’t be happening!
③ Hair
Girls with curled hair are cute.
To be fair, girls with straight hair are cute too, of course.
Girls with curled hair are cute.
To be fair, girls with straight hair are cute too, of course.
For example, imagine that girl who always had straight hair at school because the school rules didn’t allow her to curl it.
Then one day, you happen to pass her in Shibuya on a day off.
“Oh, she curled her hair!”
You said nothing, but somehow… It makes you a little happy
So, with that theme in mind, I decided to curl my hair.
Just joking.
C= C= C= C= C= =͟͟͞͞ ┌(;・ω・)┘taptaptap
(to tuck your tail between your legs)
Well then, see you again ~



Comments
Post a Comment