Everyone smiles with Niko-chan's smile!
Good evening ๐
Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Tsurusaki Niko here !
Thank you for being with me today as well !
________________
It’s been a day since I last saw you guys~!
 What kind of summer vacation are you all having? ๐ญ

It’s really hot again today, so as I was walking around, my head was filled with thoughts of ice...
I feel like I’m constantly thinking about how I can stay as cool as possible these days, with the thought just going around and around in my head.
Let me slip in some refreshing vibe photos real quick ❄️
These are photos from when I went to an aquarium with Saki-chan, and Saki-chan was literally with Shirotan the entire time!! lol
Her love for Shirotan came through so strongly that even I started thinking about Shirotan all the time lol ๐ญ
Saki-chan and Shirotan!

It had actually been quite a while since I’d gone to an aquarium, so getting to see so many beautiful fish made it such a refreshing day!
We even got to see jellyfish!! They were so mystical ๐ชผ
Thank you for coming with me~!!
I had such a great time (˶'แต'˶)
And there’s one more thing
I wanted to talk about today...!!
The other day, I got to go out for a meal
with Watanabe Rina-san from the 4th Gen...! ♡
Rina-san invited me out after work, and since we've been talking about it for quite some time, I was so happy that it finally happened ( ; ; )
The food was absolutely delicious too, and I was happy the entire time!!
I had so much fun talking with her that before I knew it,
so much time had passed. I was honestly surprised at how quickly the time flew by...!!
Thank you so, so much ๐ค
I love Rina-san so much!! ๐ฉต
Also also,
I have an announcement today ๐ญ
๐ฉต UNI’S ON AIR
Starting at 8:00 PM today,
the first episode of “#OnoManami’s UniAir Academy”
will premiere on
the official UNI’S ON AIR YouTube channel.
I’ll be appearing alongside Manamin, Mizuki, and Rikatan! ๐✍๐ป
A year ago, the four of us
also appeared together in “Hinatazaka46 5th Gen Members — Pre-Debut special!”
So I’m really happy that this year, I get to be involved with the UniAir I love so much again, in a brand-new way!! (˶'แต'˶)
It really made me realize once again just how many things there are about the game that I still don’t know, so why don’t you all become students at Manamin-sensei’s school with me and learn lots together~! ๐ช︎︎
We’ll be looking forward to welcoming all of you to the school, too!
Tonight, we’ll be starting with Episode 1! ♡
Please be sure to watch it here!
P.S.))
Soratobu Kuruma was added into the game recently...!!
I’ve been spinning the gacha hoping that maybe I’ll get one... But you know, I always run out of gems right away ( ; ; )
Only in the world of UniAir!
Maybe I’ve become a huge spendthrift (seriously)
I’m going to steadily clear Bonus Lives and missions and save up little by little (Kotsu Kotsu) ๐
Kotsu Kotsu Kotsu Kotsu... Kon Kon Kon Kooon!
Huh, Kitsune?
I really loved the time I spent dancing to “Kitsune” on the small stage during MONSTERGROOVE~~
I was so happy whenever I made eye contact with so many of you. I was nervous and my heart was racing, but I was really happy!!
I hope I get to dance to it again someday ⟡.·
I wonder what kind of live show Hinakuri will be~~
I’m so, so excited already!! ❄️♡
________________
That’s all for today’s blog!
I’ll see you again in the next blog ๐ค
Thank you for reading
all the way to the end!!
Well then, see you again!
Bonus ( ¨̮ )
We made it through another Friday! Great job today~
It’s Friday night!!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend~~!
Good night ๐
#ใซใใซใใถใใ #136
Comments
Post a Comment