Everyone smiles with Niko-chan's smile!
Good evening 🌙
Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Tsurusaki Niko here !
Thank you for being with me today as well !
________________
It’s been a day since I last saw you guys~!
 What kind of summer vacation are you all having? 💭

It’s really hot again today, so as I was walking around, my head was filled with thoughts of ice...
I feel like I’m constantly thinking about how I can stay as cool as possible these days, with the thought just going around and around in my head.
Let me slip in some refreshing vibe photos real quick ❄️
These are photos from when I went to an aquarium with Saki-chan, and Saki-chan was literally with Shirotan the entire time!! lol
Her love for Shirotan came through so strongly that even I started thinking about Shirotan all the time lol 💭
Saki-chan and Shirotan!

It had actually been quite a while since I’d gone to an aquarium, so getting to see so many beautiful fish made it such a refreshing day!
We even got to see jellyfish!! They were so mystical 🪼
Thank you for coming with me~!!
I had such a great time (˶'ᵕ'˶)
Thank you for coming with me~!!
I had such a great time (˶'ᵕ'˶)
And there’s one more thing
I wanted to talk about today...!!
The other day, I got to go out for a meal
with Watanabe Rina-san from the 4th Gen...! ♡
Rina-san invited me out after work, and since we've been talking about it for quite some time, I was so happy that it finally happened ( ; ; )
The food was absolutely delicious too, and I was happy the entire time!!
I had so much fun talking with her that before I knew it,
so much time had passed. I was honestly surprised at how quickly the time flew by...!!
Thank you so, so much 🤍
I love Rina-san so much!! 🩵
Also also,
I have an announcement today 💭
🩵 UNI’S ON AIR
Starting at 8:00 PM today,
the first episode of “#OnoManami’s UniAir Academy”
will premiere on
the official UNI’S ON AIR YouTube channel.
I’ll be appearing alongside Manamin, Mizuki, and Rikatan! 📚✍🏻
A year ago, the four of us
also appeared together in “Hinatazaka46 5th Gen Members — Pre-Debut special!”
So I’m really happy that this year, I get to be involved with the UniAir I love so much again, in a brand-new way!! (˶'ᵕ'˶)
It really made me realize once again just how many things there are about the game that I still don’t know, so why don’t you all become students at Manamin-sensei’s school with me and learn lots together~! 🪄︎︎
We’ll be looking forward to welcoming all of you to the school, too!
Tonight, we’ll be starting with Episode 1! ♡
Please be sure to watch it here!
P.S.))
Soratobu Kuruma was added into the game recently...!!
I’ve been spinning the gacha hoping that maybe I’ll get one... But you know, I always run out of gems right away ( ; ; )
I’ve been spinning the gacha hoping that maybe I’ll get one... But you know, I always run out of gems right away ( ; ; )
Only in the world of UniAir!
Maybe I’ve become a huge spendthrift (seriously)
I’m going to steadily clear Bonus Lives and missions and save up little by little (Kotsu Kotsu) 💎
Kotsu Kotsu Kotsu Kotsu... Kon Kon Kon Kooon!
Huh, Kitsune?
I really loved the time I spent dancing to “Kitsune” on the small stage during MONSTERGROOVE~~
I was so happy whenever I made eye contact with so many of you. I was nervous and my heart was racing, but I was really happy!!
I hope I get to dance to it again someday ⟡.·
I wonder what kind of live show Hinakuri will be~~
I’m so, so excited already!! ❄️♡
________________






Comments
Post a Comment