Good evening!
Katayama Saki here
I can’t decide on a title ~
I thought and thought and thought about it, but nothing came to mind…
I wonder if there are people reading this blog who are meeting me for the first time…
From Saitama, 19 years old, Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Katayama Saki here
I’m currently in a moody phase where I suddenly felt like changing the way I introduce myself 📡⚡⚡
Paintings are amazing, aren’t they? I think it’s incredible that they can remain forever, together with their titles.
People like Van Gogh and Leonardo da Vinci are still talked about to this day.
Precisely because I’m not very good at drawing, I find people who can leave behind proof of their lives through their paintings incredibly fascinating
For me, my blog is kind of like a painting 🖼
The reason I suddenly started talking about something like this is because I’m writing this blog late at night. Writing a blog in the middle of the night is when I’m most productive, but the next morning, once I’ve calmed down, I enter this empty, existential mode of “What on earth was I writing about…?” 😭
And from here on is the part of the blog that I wrote in the morning!
This morning, for some reason, I accidentally got off the train at the wrong station. I realized that something was different from usual, so I hurried back onto the train.
It was embarrassing
But I guess everyone has days like that, right? Surely
Yesterday, the jacket photos for Hinatazaka46’s 18th single,
“Icha Icha Mushi,” were released 🚉🩵
Please be sure to check them out ✨
I appear on TYPE-D!
Sky blue! So cute!
Amazingly, I’ve appeared on TYPE-D in all five of the jacket photos I’ve participated in, starting with “Love yourself!” !!!
It's unbelievable!
Please be sure to get a copy 👀
I’ll post some photos another time!
Thank you so much for reading all the way to the end 🏑
That’s all from Katayama Saki 🐰🩵
See you again
#sakiblog 210


Comments
Post a Comment