91
19
18th Single
From Kanagawa, 3rd year high school student, 17 years old
Sakai Nina here ๐ฉฐ
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Thank you so, so much for opening my blog ๐๐ป♀️
First of all, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for the warm words everyone gave me at the online meet & greet the other day!
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
And, as was announced the other day,
I will also be active as part of Hiragana Hinatazaka46 this single.
When I received the announcement this time, I had feelings that were different from before
A mixed of countless feelings overflowed, but
there was certainly impatience and frustration
I actually became momentarily unsure of how I should face this single, even though there isn't any one correct answer
The time I can spend in the place called Hinatazaka46 is truly important to me
I think it is definitely a place that I need right now
And I'm grateful for it
Live performance are fun, and I feel like I can meet a new version of myself
I also like the atmosphere of this place
I treasure the time I spent during the 16th and 17th Singles
That is precisely why I have both a feeling of gratitude for being able to be active with Hiragana Hinatazaka46,
and the feeling that, even if only little by little, I want to aim higher
Since receiving the announcement, I have gone back and forth many times between times when I could think positively and times when I couldn't
Perhaps it was precisely because I was able to face the 17th Single with all my strength, in my own way, that there were things I was able to feel.
I want to try not to think in terms of, “Even though I’m making an effort…”
I believe that even if you work hard, there are things that don't go as you hope, things you fail at, and times when you experience setbacks
I don't think that effort will necessarily lead to results
However, I also believe that what I faced at that time, what I struggled with, and the time I spent trying to overcome it will never disappear
I want that to be true
So, carrying everything I have gained up until now, without losing,
I want to move forward into this single again
Right now, I may be in the farthest place
Even so, I think there are things that can be done precisely because it is Hiragana Hinatazaka46
And I would be happy if my activities with Hinatazaka46 could also become a source of strength for Hiragana Hinatazaka46
It is scary to say this, but,
I will definitely connect this to a good future
So that I can properly repay the kindness I have received,
I will continue to face myself throughout this single as well
And I will absolutely grow.
Please support me throughout this single as well
I will enjoy the place I have been given
I will make you enjoy it
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
And,
Yoko-san, who will serve as the center for the 18th Single,
“Icha Icha Mushi”
I’m really looking forward to the 18th Single!
During this period that Yoko-san will lead,
I also want to learn a lot from her!
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Lastly,
We will also be holding a Hiragana Hinatazaka Live for this single ๐๐ป♀️
This time, it will be held on October 6th (Tue) and 7th (Wed)
at LaLa arena TOKYO-BAY!
I will do my very best
Thank you so, so much!
I’m looking forward to it already!
I ended up writing a lot of somewhat heavy words, but
in the end, as always,
I’ll post today’s discovery without changing anything
〈Today’s Discovery〉
Adding takuan into yogurt
equal a taste like tropical cheese!
Thank you, truly, as always!
I will work hard without taking the words “youngest member” for granted
Everyone,
I love you!
Comments
Post a Comment