Skip to main content

Together with the words that I received



91

19

18th Single

From Kanagawa, 3rd year high school student, 17 years old

Sakai Nina here 🩰


┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈


Thank you so, so much for opening my blog πŸ™‡πŸ»‍♀️


First of all, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for the warm words everyone gave me at the online meet & greet the other day!



┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈



And, as was announced the other day,
I will also be active as part of Hiragana Hinatazaka46 this single.



When I received the announcement this time, I had feelings that were different from before

A mixed of countless feelings overflowed, but 

there was certainly impatience and frustration


I actually became momentarily unsure of how I should face this single, even though there isn't any one correct answer

The time I can spend in the place called Hinatazaka46 is truly important to me
I think it is definitely a place that I need right now
And I'm grateful for it
Live performance are fun, and I feel like I can meet a new version of myself
I also like the atmosphere of this place

I treasure the time I spent during the 16th and 17th Singles


That is precisely why I have both a feeling of gratitude for being able to be active with Hiragana Hinatazaka46,
and the feeling that, even if only little by little, I want to aim higher


Since receiving the announcement, I have gone back and forth many times between times when I could think positively and times when I couldn't


Perhaps it was precisely because I was able to face the 17th Single with all my strength, in my own way, that there were things I was able to feel.


I want to try not to think in terms of, “Even though I’m making an effort…”
I believe that even if you work hard, there are things that don't go as you hope, things you fail at, and times when you experience setbacks
I don't think that effort will necessarily lead to results


However, I also believe that what I faced at that time, what I struggled with, and the time I spent trying to overcome it will never disappear
I want that to be true

So, carrying everything I have gained up until now, without losing,
I want to move forward into this single again


Right now, I may be in the farthest place
Even so, I think there are things that can be done precisely because it is Hiragana Hinatazaka46
And I would be happy if my activities with Hinatazaka46 could also become a source of strength for Hiragana Hinatazaka46


It is scary to say this, but,
I will definitely connect this to a good future
So that I can properly repay the kindness I have received,
I will continue to face myself throughout this single as well
And I will absolutely grow.


Please support me throughout this single as well



I will enjoy the place I have been given
I will make you enjoy it



┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈





And,

Yoko-san, who will serve as the center for the 18th Single,
“Icha Icha Mushi”
I’m really looking forward to the 18th Single!



During this period that Yoko-san will lead,
I also want to learn a lot from her!



┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈



Lastly,

We will also be holding a Hiragana Hinatazaka Live for this single πŸ™‡πŸ»‍♀️


This time, it will be held on October 6th (Tue) and 7th (Wed)
at LaLa arena TOKYO-BAY!

I will do my very best
Thank you so, so much!

I’m looking forward to it already!



I ended up writing a lot of somewhat heavy words, but
in the end, as always,
I’ll post today’s discovery without changing anything

〈Today’s Discovery〉


Adding takuan into yogurt
equal a taste like tropical cheese!




Thank you, truly, as always!

I will work hard without taking the words “youngest member” for granted


Everyone,
I love you!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely, Izukichi

Yahokichi Shimoda Izuki here. Thank you so much for the miguri m(_ _)m I’m really happy that the 17th single period brought me so many wonderful encounters! It seems like our warm, warm community of Roomies is growing too, and that makes me really happy (˶' α΅• ' ˶) I often get asked, “Can I become a Roomies too?” ...Like, what do you mean?!!!! If you’re already interested in me, then you’re already a Roomies! πŸ‘πŸ»‪♡♡ From here, I want to talk a little about my thoughts! The Senbatsu lineup for the 18th single was announced recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou, right?! I didn't make into the cut this time, but I don’t want all of you to take it too negatively either. I know it’s not easy to change the way you think about something so quickly. I’m the same way, so I understand... This time too, I took a little time to sort through my feelings before putting them into words. So, even if it takes a little time, I want you to spend each day smiling with me. Hiragana Hinatazaka46 ha...

I'm smiling just fine

Recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou,  both the formation and the Senbatsu lineup for Hinatazaka46’s 18th single were announced. To be honest, it’s really difficult to put into words how I feel about the announcement this time.  To put it simply, I was disappointed. After the Senbatsu announcement was over, plenty of emotions came rushing over me that I couldn’t stop crying. I cried so much that even I was surprised, and my tears made it difficult for me to see what was in front of me. I found myself thinking about everything I had worked hard on during the 17th single period, the things I wanted to work even harder on from here, and how far there still is between the person I want to become and who I am right now. I’m frustrated, and it hurts. Of course, I understand that being chosen as Senbatsu member isn’t everything.  But precisely because I have the ambition to show all of you even more wonderful scenery, I truly regret not being able to make into the cut this time. S...

Let’s update ourselves and make meringue

Spin, spin… Rattle, rattle, rattle… Pop!! Ta-da!      ∧_∧           ╭◜◝ ◜◝ ◜◝ ╮ ‎꒰ ˶ ɞ̴̶̷ ༝ ɞ̴̶̷ ˶꒱ .oO Giving it my all with you, right here, right now! ‎ /γ₯~‎◝✨       ╰◟◞ ◟◞ ◟◞ ╯ From Kanagawa, 21 years old  Hinatazaka46 5th Ge, Matsuo Sakura here. Thank you, truly, truly, truly, for opening my blog. I want everyone who always supports me,  as well as the future Ohisamas I haven’t met yet,  to have days overflowing with happiness. The formation for the 18th single “Icha Icha Mushi,” which will be released on September 30, was announced the other day. I’ll be promoting it as a senbatsu member. I was able to successfully complete the run of the 17th single, and that was only possible because of all your love and support. Thank you so much. For this single, my position and my pairing are both different from last time, so it feels like I’ve jumped into a whole new world. Now that I’ve been chosen, I want to ma...