To someone who makes me fall for them all over again

 It's been 2 days~ ♡

tick-tock, tick-tock
Riiingggg ⏰๐“ˆ’ ๐“‚‚๐“ธ

It’s time for “Mii-chan’s Blog”~!

Thanks for coming to read it again today~ ♡

19-year-old from Osaka, Ota Mizuki here!

An announcement ๐Ÿ“ข๐Ÿ’ž

The online meet & greet for the 18th single “Icha Icha Mushi” has officially been confirmed!

I’m really happy that I get another chance to talk with all of you lots this time around too (՞ ܸ. .ܸ՞)♡

The first round of applications is open from today, August 12th (Wed) at 2:00 PM until tomorrow, August 13th (Thu) at 2:00 PM!

๐ŸŽ€ Dates ๐ŸŽ€
October 4, 2026 (Sun)
October 11, 2026 (Sun)
October 18, 2026 (Sun)
October 25, 2026 (Sun)
November 1, 2026 (Sun)
December 6, 2026 (Sun)

And amazingly, every single date is on a Sunday!

But most of all, what makes me happiest is that... 
I’ll get to talk with all of you the day before my birthday!

My birthday is December 7th, so I’m just so happy that I’ll be able to spend the last day of being 19 together with all of you~๐Ÿ’•

Since we’re at it, I think it would be amazing if we could celebrate together like an early 20th birthday party, one day ahead of time~♡

I’m still taking suggestions for outfits, by the way…

October 4th, 2026 (Sun)
⇒ Probably my last summer outfit of the year~๐Ÿ’ญ I might prepare the ultimate summer date outfit—the kind of outfit I think would be perfect for a summer date ♡

October 25th, 2026 (Sun)
⇒ Halloween Day ๐ŸŽƒ I’ll be in a cute costume!

December 6, 2026  (Sun)
⇒ Since it’s a special occasion, I’m thinking I’d love to wear a tiara and dress up like a princess!

So that’s what I’m planning for these three days ๐Ÿ’•

I’ll be asking for outfit theme suggestions on #ใฟใƒผใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ใฎใจใƒผใ, so please send me your ideas♡

Every single one of you who supports me is an irreplaceable and precious person to me!

The fact that you come to talk with me is by no means something I can take for granted. That’s why I want to treasure the time I get to spend with each and every one of you, and make it a time where you can laugh a lot, feel lots of happiness, and leave thinking, “I’m so glad I came to see her.” ⟡.·

Whether you’re meeting me for the first time, it’s been a while since we last met, or you’re someone I’m lucky enough to talk with regularly, I hope we can all get to know each other better!

For those of you who want to come see me but are wondering, “What should I talk about?”, here are some ideas!

♡ Talk about live events
I’d love to talk about Hinata Fes, Hinatazaka46 LIVE, Hinakuri 2026, and more~๐Ÿ’ญ

♡ Talk about the 18th single
We can talk about the songs and all sorts of other things!

♡ Talk about the TV program
I’d love to hear your thoughts and impressions on Hinatazaka de Aimashou and Mada mada! Hinatazaka de Aimashou too!

♡ Talk about my posts and blogs
I update them pretty often, so it makes me really happy when you check them out, and then we’ll have lots to talk about!

♡ Talk about anime and manga
Of course, we can talk about the summer anime, the upcoming fall anime, and all the different genres of anime and manga I’ve watched and read over the years. If you’re a fan or even just interested, I’d love to talk about them with you lots ♡

♡ Talk about food
I really, really love eating, so I’d love to talk about delicious food and cooking at home too~๐Ÿ’ญ

♡ A little advice session
If there’s something you can’t talk to anyone else about but just want someone to listen to, I will listen! If there’s something you feel like you can tell me, please come and have a conversation with me!

Of course, I can have fun talking about absolutely anything, and I’m always pretty high-energy, so I promise we’ll have a great time ♬

Meet & greets are one of the moments that make me think, “I’m so glad I became an idol,” and being able to talk with all of you is one of the things that motivates me in my activities!!

Even if you don’t have a topic prepared,
even if you’re so nervous that you can’t get the words out,
even if you just come by to let me see your face,
The fact that you thought, “I want to go see her,” makes me happier than anything else. ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป

So, if even a small part of you is thinking, “I’d like to talk with her,” I hope you’ll come see me while holding onto that feeling๐Ÿ’ญ

I'll be waiting for you ♡

。*⑅เญจเญง┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈เญจเญง⑅*。

Thank you for spending time with me all the way to the end again today~ ♡

Let’s have lots of fun conversations this time too!
I’ll be waiting!!

๐Ÿ“ผ⋆. Superstar ni Nattara / back number

That’s all for today!
Let’s meet again in my next blog~♡

That is all from Ota Mizuki ๐Ÿ“
See you~♡ I hope you have a wonderful day ✨️

#ใฟใƒผใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ใฎใถใ‚ใ
#205

Comments