Everyone smiles with Niko-chan's smile!
Good evening, everyone ๐
Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Tsurusaki Niko here !
Thank you for being with me today as well
________________
In today’s blog,
please allow me to talk about my feelings ☁️
The other day, on “Hinatazaka de Aimashou”
the formation for the 18th Single, “Icha Icha Mushi,” was announced.
This time, I will be active as part of Hiragana Hinatazaka46’s.
First of all, I am filled with gratitude toward everyone who finds me no matter where I am, and who sends their voices to me!!
Because all of you are here, I am able to be here in this place as myself.
Thank you, truly, as always.
The announcement has now been made,
but no matter where I am, I think that what I need to do is, above all, to give 120% of my full effort to the activities right in front of me, and to keep moving forward
Right now, I don't have time to look down and stand still.
I want to make the people I love so much, all of you, smile even more and more than you do now
I also want to become someone who can be a source of strength for someone, and for Hinatazaka46
And, I want to become someone who can deliver the charms of the Hinatazaka46 I love so much to even more and more people
Precisely because I have these feelings, I had strong feelings of frustration toward myself right now.
During the previous period, I was given the opportunity to experience two live performance which is Hiragana Hinatazaka46 Live and 5th Gen Live.
Being able to express the songs I love so much together with everyone on stage was truly fun. I once again realized that I really love delivering songs through performance.
I want to grow more, and give performances that reach the hearts of even more people.
That feeling became stronger inside me than ever before.
Through my activities during this 18th Single period, I absolutely want to grasp something, and become a stronger version of myself than I am now.
For that reason as well, I will face the various parts of myself more than ever before, and I will work harder than anyone else on the parts that I cannot do.
I want to continue moving forward without ever being afraid of change, so,
please, watch over me as I change…!!
Ever since I was allowed to join Hinatazaka46, as long as I am allowed to remain in this place that I love so much, I will never give up on my dreams.
I absolutely don't want to make all of you, who came to like me like this and support me, regret it.
Even if it takes time, I definitely want to show all of you an even more wonderful view.
Hence, I will run forward with all my strength during this period as well!!
Please, I would be happy if you continue to follow me from here on as well!!
Right away, the holding of Hiragana Hinatazaka46 Live,
as well as the online meet & greet, has also been decided ( ¨̮ )
I want to make this period something meaningful
and connect it to what comes next…!!
I will work at 120% on everything I can do, so
please continue to support me
during this 18th Single period as well !
I love all of you so, so, so much.
________________
And now, an announcement ๐ญ
Hiragana Hinatazaka46 Live for the 18th Single has been decided!!
It will be held on October 6th and 7th,
at LaLa arena TOKYO-BAY…!!
I am filled with such happiness that we are able to hold a live performance like this ( ¨̮ )
I will deliver a performance that will not make those who come regret it, so
I would be happy if you guys would come and meet us there!
Thank you in advance.
________________
That’s all for today’s blog!
I’ll see you again in the next blog ( ¨̮ )
Thank you for reading all the way to the end!!
Well then, see you again.
Bonus ( ¨̮ )
I went to a very beautiful place the other day ๐ฌ
There are lots of other things I want to talk about too, so I’ll write about it again very soon!
Thank you for your hard work today too ⟡.·
I love you all!!
#ใซใใซใใถใใ #134
Comments
Post a Comment