The sun is shining so brightly.

Good evening

Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Sato Yu here │ ˙ᵕ˙ )꜆

First of all, thank you so much 
for opening my blog today ( .ˬ. )

It’s a pleasure to meet you all ( ¨̮ )

⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·

I’m very happy to announce that 
I will be participating as Senbatsu member 
for Hinatazaka46’s 18th single, 
“Icha Icha Mushi.”

First of all, 
to everyone who has always supported me,
thank you so, so much.

The fact that I’m able to stand here today
is all thanks to everyone 
who has always supported me.

Thank you truly 
for giving me courage
and for listening to my voice.

When my name was called,
I felt a tightness in the back of my throat,
and so many different emotions came rushing over me.

I’m sure 
I probably wasn’t smiling at that moment.

But my seniors and fellow Genmates
said so many kind words to me,
and I strongly felt that 
I had to switch gears,
that this wasn’t the time to be making a face like that.

The center of this single 
will be Shogenji Yoko-san.

Up until now,
Yoko-san has been very supportive towards me.

I’m really looking forward to being able to perform
while watching Yoko-san’s back 
and learn from it.

I still have a lot of growing to do,
but I’ll do my very best so that I can support Yoko-san,
even if it’s only in a small way.

I’ll take in all the inspiration I can get from being in this position,
and I absolutely will grow from this experience.

Rather than using the fact that this is my first Senbatsu as an excuse,
I won’t hide behind the words “it’s my first time.”
I’ll give it everything I have
and do my very best to make the 18th single into a wonderful work.

For this single, I'm paired with Katayama.

I’m sure there will be many moments when I feel nervous,
but while being aware of Katayama right beside me,
I want to keep growing more and more.

I’m so happy that we get to work together.
I’ll give it everything I’ve got, so please take care of me.

I absolutely won’t make you regret it.
I’ll give this my wholehearted effort!

I’ll do my very best to show my own colors
through my own expression,
in the very place where the seniors I’ve always admired once stood.

⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·

Thank you so much

for staying with me until the end.

For the latest schedule and other information,

please check the official website ( .ˬ.)


Good night

Sweet dreams (՞- -՞)ᶻᶻᶻ

#satoyublog
/98

Comments