Skip to main content

Tears make flowers bloom

It's been a day ~ ♡



tick-tock, tick-tock
riiingggg ⏰𓈒 𓂂𓏸



It’s time for “Mii-chan’s Blog” ~!

Thanks for coming to read it again today ~ ♡



From Osaka, 19 year old, Ota Mizuki here!



The 2nd round of applications for the online miur for our 18th single, "Icha Icha Mushi," has begun ⟡.·


Applications ends tomorrow, August 20th (Thu) at 2 PM!


Thank you so much to everyone who applied during the 1st round 💕


I heard that you all filled up the slots on December 6th, the day before my birthday. When I found out, I was filled with joy and surprise, and I felt incredibly happy that I can't even put it into words 😭💞


As I continue my activities like this, you all are creating more and more wonderful feelings and happy scenes that I couldn't have imagined back then, and every time that happens, I feel truly blessed 💭


The fact that more and more people want to talk to me, that there are people who are interested in me, and that there are people who have loved me continuously since we first met. I know that none of these things should be taken for granted. Because of this, each and every feeling is truly precious and makes me so happy, and I'm filled with the desire to repay you all even more!


I want to be an idol who can make you all even happier than you give me! So, I will absolutely make everyone who comes to talk to me happy!!


I will definitely make it a fun and happy time, so please leave it to me ♡
I will return the love you've given me many times over!!!


With the 18th single, I want to create many more happy memories with you all 🫶🏻💕



Outfit Schedule 🎀
October 4th, 2026 (Sun)
⇒ My last summer outfit of the year! The perfect summer date outfit ☀️

October 11th, 2026 (Sun)
⇒ A Korean-style mature look with autumn clothes ♡

October 18th, 2026 (Sun)
⇒ Aiming for a cute and grown-up look with autumn clothes! Maybe I'll try wearing something brown ~🤎

October 25th, 2026 (Sun)
⇒ Halloween 🎃 I'll wear a cute costume!

November 1st, 2026 (Sunday)
⇒It's Halloween day again! 🎃 Maybe I'll dress up as an animal ~💭

December 6th, 2026 (Sunday)
⇒I'm thinking of wearing a tiara and looking like a princess 👑


October 4th, after Hinata Fest; October 11th, after the 18th single Hiragana Hinatazaka LIVE; and November 1st, the last day before Hinakuri 2026.

There are so many things I want to talk about with you all during this period (՞ ܸ. .ܸ՞)♡












Looking forward to your support for the 2nd round too!!
I'll be waiting ~♡



。*⑅୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧⑅*。


I had the pleasure of watching the 3rd Gen LIVE yesterday!

From beginning to end, the passion emanating from the 3rd Gen members was truly palpable. The entire venue felt united, and I was completely captivated, unable to take my eyes off them for even a second. It was truly an amazing live performance!

Their feelings came through so clearly, from their performance to their words. More than anything, I felt the depth of the time they've spent together and the bonds they've built.

The expressions on their faces when their eyes met, the moments when they all connected, the unique atmosphere created by the four of them, it was all so wonderful. The 3rd Gen members on stage were incredibly cool and dazzling throughout the entire performance.

I feel so fortunate to be able to watch such wonderful 3rd Gen members up close as their juniors!

No matter how many years pass, I want to maintain a relationship where the time we've spent together and the things we've built together are conveyed through the stage. After watching the live performance, I naturally felt motivated to work even harder! It was a time filled with so much to learn! 


I'm so happy to be their junior! I love 3rd Gen members so much 💕



。*⑅୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧⑅*。



The audition for Sakamichi Series group "Aobazaka46" started yesterday!

I'd love to talk more about the audition later, but just one thing for now.

Even if you lack confidence and feel anxious, taking that first step with courage is truly amazing!

So, if there's anyone who's even slightly hesitant, I really hope you'll believe in yourself and take that first step!!

I'm really looking forward to welcoming some wonderful junior members ⟡.·



。*⑅୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧⑅*。


Today is August 19th!!
It's Haikyuu!! Day! 🏐












To commemorate this, here's the most recent merch of my absolute favorite character, Bokuto that I bought 💕
(By the way, me wearing Fukurodani T-shirt is the highlight here 🤫)

I’ll always, always love Haikyu!! with all my heart ♡



。*⑅୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧⑅*。



Thank you for spending time with me all the way to the end again today ~♡


I hope we can talk a lot about during the 18th single period too!
I love you all so, so much ♡



📼⋆. Kessen Spirit / CHiCO with HoneyWorks



That’s all for today!
Let’s meet again in my next blog ~♡



That is all from Ota Mizuki 🍓
See you ~♡ I hope you have a wonderful day ✨️



#みーちゃんのぶろぐ
#209

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely, Izukichi

Yahokichi Shimoda Izuki here. Thank you so much for the miguri m(_ _)m I’m really happy that the 17th single period brought me so many wonderful encounters! It seems like our warm, warm community of Roomies is growing too, and that makes me really happy (˶' ᵕ ' ˶) I often get asked, “Can I become a Roomies too?” ...Like, what do you mean?!!!! If you’re already interested in me, then you’re already a Roomies! 👍🏻‪♡♡ From here, I want to talk a little about my thoughts! The Senbatsu lineup for the 18th single was announced recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou, right?! I didn't make into the cut this time, but I don’t want all of you to take it too negatively either. I know it’s not easy to change the way you think about something so quickly. I’m the same way, so I understand... This time too, I took a little time to sort through my feelings before putting them into words. So, even if it takes a little time, I want you to spend each day smiling with me. Hiragana Hinatazaka46 ha...

I'm smiling just fine

Recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou,  both the formation and the Senbatsu lineup for Hinatazaka46’s 18th single were announced. To be honest, it’s really difficult to put into words how I feel about the announcement this time.  To put it simply, I was disappointed. After the Senbatsu announcement was over, plenty of emotions came rushing over me that I couldn’t stop crying. I cried so much that even I was surprised, and my tears made it difficult for me to see what was in front of me. I found myself thinking about everything I had worked hard on during the 17th single period, the things I wanted to work even harder on from here, and how far there still is between the person I want to become and who I am right now. I’m frustrated, and it hurts. Of course, I understand that being chosen as Senbatsu member isn’t everything.  But precisely because I have the ambition to show all of you even more wonderful scenery, I truly regret not being able to make into the cut this time. S...

Let’s update ourselves and make meringue

Spin, spin… Rattle, rattle, rattle… Pop!! Ta-da!      ∧_∧           ╭◜◝ ◜◝ ◜◝ ╮ ‎꒰ ˶ ɞ̴̶̷ ༝ ɞ̴̶̷ ˶꒱ .oO Giving it my all with you, right here, right now! ‎ /づ~‎◝✨       ╰◟◞ ◟◞ ◟◞ ╯ From Kanagawa, 21 years old  Hinatazaka46 5th Ge, Matsuo Sakura here. Thank you, truly, truly, truly, for opening my blog. I want everyone who always supports me,  as well as the future Ohisamas I haven’t met yet,  to have days overflowing with happiness. The formation for the 18th single “Icha Icha Mushi,” which will be released on September 30, was announced the other day. I’ll be promoting it as a senbatsu member. I was able to successfully complete the run of the 17th single, and that was only possible because of all your love and support. Thank you so much. For this single, my position and my pairing are both different from last time, so it feels like I’ve jumped into a whole new world. Now that I’ve been chosen, I want to ma...