Hello everyone
From Saitama, 19 years old, Hinatazaka46 5th Gen Katayama saki here
Nice to meet you all
We wore matching dresses when we went!
I’ll post some pictures another time
Mizuki-chan ate more than twice as much food as Saki, which was amazing π²☆
Lately, Saki’s stomach has gotten smaller, so I can’t eat much at all ~( ; ; )
Seeing someone who can eat a lot makes me feel so happy!!
The episode of MRT’s “Wakemon!!,” which I appeared on Wednesday, August 26 at 7:00 PM, is now available to watch on TVer ☺️
Ohisamas, you definitely don’t want to miss this ☀️ It’s a special one-hour episode right before #HinataFest, and my mom actually watched it and told me that it made her even more excited for HinataFest. That made me really happy ~♡
I got to go on a power-spot trip to pray for the success of Hinata Fest π³₃
π Miyazaki Sabo
I actually got to try their wonderful tea, and even from the aroma alone, it smelled absolutely amazing. It was the most delicious tea I’ve ever had π΅´- I also got to guess the price of the tea leaves π It was so nice to learn more about tea and gain some knowledge about it ❣️
π Kawato Rice Terraces – Tochimata Rice Terraces
This is a place that has been recognized as a Globally Important Agricultural Heritage System. It was surrounded by so much greenery, and I was able to really feel the beauty of nature ⛰️ It was absolutely huge!
π Takachiho Shrine
I got to observe the activities of the Takachiho High School Kagura Club ✨ They actually performed Kagura for us, and I was deeply moved because it was my first time seeing Kagura in person ♡ I even got to try playing the taiko drums! Thank you so much π
π Aratate Shrine
This shrine is known as a shrine dedicated to the gods of performing arts, so I went there to pray for the success of Hinata Fest π There is something called the “Shichifuku Tokujuban,” and it is said that your wish will come true if you strike it seven times with all your heart. So I struck it seven times while putting my whole heart into my wish ☆ I hope our wish comes true!
I highly recommend that everyone go and visit these places too!!
After watching “Wakemon!!,” I was once again reminded that Hinata Fest is only possible because of the support of so many people!
Thank you so, so much TT
Thank you for your continued support and help as we head toward the big day π
Yesterday was nice and cool, but today is hot π«
Summer isn’t over just yet! Hinata Fest is still waiting for us π«Άπ» I’m getting more and more excited for it now. So much to look forward to excited excited πΆ
Thank you so much for reading all the way to the end π
That’s all from Katayama Saki π°π©΅
See you again
#sakiblog 215



Comments
Post a Comment