Yahokichi
Shimoda Izuki here (˶' ᵕ ' ˶)
Exactly this past week, I’ve been going straight home after rehearsals without making any detours at all 🚗³₃
I used to think, “Maybe I’ll relax at a café for a bit before going home,” or “Maybe I’ll grab something to eat before heading back,” but I really haven’t been stopping anywhere lately
Summer is so hot that I tend to become a homebody, so this year I was planning to go out as much as possible, but before I knew it, I’d become a homebody again
Speaking of which, lately I’ve been eating frozen blueberries! 🫐
I hadn’t had them in a while, and when I tried them again, they were so delicious that I’ve become completely hooked
NGL, I was really into them when I was in high school too, but I’ve gotten hooked all over again
Speaking of foods I’m obsessed with, are there any of you reading this #izukiblog who have never tried "Ganjang Saeu"? You absolutely have to try it!!!
I don’t even remember when I started liking ganjang saeu, but I really love it because it’s so delicious. I love it so much that I could eat Korean seaweed, ganjang saeu, and white rice every single day 💕
Ganjang saeu is a Korean dish made with raw shrimp, and it’s sooo delicious
Today, I’m having ramune and takoyaki at home 🐙🏠
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·✧••┈┈┈••✧
Applications for the miguri opened at 2:00 PM today! ↓↓
https://fortunemusic.jp/hinatazaka_202609/
https://fortunemusic.jp/hinatazaka_202609/
It looks like two slots have already sold out!
Thank you 😊
Thank you 😊
I’ll be waiting for you in #Izukichi’sRoom
(*^ ^*)
I’ve seriously been thinking about what to wear this whole time lol
But honestly, I’m having so much fun thinking about it that I still haven’t decided 😅
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·✧••┈┈┈••✧
This blog has ended up being all about food
(´>∀<`)ゝ
(´>∀<`)ゝ
There will be a repeat stream of the 3rd Gens-san LIVE and Haruyo-san’s graduation ceremony starting at 8:00 PM today!!
I’ll write another blog post another day 😊
That’s all for today
bye bye cha ~👋🏻💕

Comments
Post a Comment