Skip to main content

Striiiike (*・ฯ‰・)_/ ๅฝก⚾️๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’“๐’–๐’






Takai Rika here ๐ŸŽ 





Hinatazaka46’s 3rd Gen LIVE and Yamaguchi Haruyo-san’s graduation ceremony were held yesterday.

To the 3rd Gen members,
thank you so much for your hard work throughout all seven performances.

I can only imagine how difficult it must have been to create and put on a live show with just four members. 
Although I haven’t experienced it myself and can only imagine what it was like, I could still tell that there must have been an incredible amount of effort and hardship behind the scenes which is far beyond what I could imagine.

However, during the live performances, the 3rd Gen members never let any of that difficulty show. Seeing all of them perform confidently with smiles on their faces right until the very end was truly amazing and so cool ๐ŸŒˆ I could also feel the strength and bond that can only come from the four of you being together, and once again, I thought about what wonderful seniors you guys are.

Thank you so much for all your hard work.
And thank you for such a wonderful live show!












๐Ÿ“ธ

Haruyo-san,
Congratulation on your graduation!


















๐Ÿ“ธ
This is a photo 
from when we went to watch a baseball game for Hinatazaka Channel ~
It already feels nostalgic. I had such a great time back then too ( .หฌ. )

At the time, Haruyo-san lent me her baseball uniform ~!
I was so happy that I took some photos wearing it!
I thought I’d share them with you all ~ (>แด—<)⚾️

The spirit of baseball!
I’ll carry it on and keep it going ๐Ÿ’ช










Got this hairpin as a gift
So cute




๐“†‰๐“‚ƒ◌๐“ˆ’๐“◌๐“ˆ’ ๐“†Ÿ๐“‚ƒ◌๐“ˆ’๐“




















๐Ÿ“ธ
For some reason, right in the middle of our final words of farewell, she said, “You’re cute,” and it made me really happy
My response was like, “No, that’s what I should be saying to you ⁉️”

Haruyo-san looked absolutely beautiful in that bright, adorable yellow dress, which really reminded me of a sunflower. I couldn’t help but be completely captivated by her and kept staring at her the whole time. It felt like the warmth and cuteness that Haruyo-san naturally has were reflected in the dress itself.

And because Haruyo-san is such a kind-hearted person, I thought that was probably why this sunflower-like yellow dress suited her even more. It was such a wonderful dress that felt perfectly suited to Haruyo-san. Just looking at it was enough to brighten my mood too ☺️










Haruyo-san is the kindest person in the world!

I’ve heard the same thing from the past members, and I truly believe it’s absolutely true.
She really is such a wonderful person.

I’m truly grateful that I had the chance to meet her,
and the time I was able to work alongside her was incredibly happy and precious to me.










I hope you become the happiest person in the world! 










I love you so much! ☺️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely, Izukichi

Yahokichi Shimoda Izuki here. Thank you so much for the miguri m(_ _)m I’m really happy that the 17th single period brought me so many wonderful encounters! It seems like our warm, warm community of Roomies is growing too, and that makes me really happy (˶' แต• ' ˶) I often get asked, “Can I become a Roomies too?” ...Like, what do you mean?!!!! If you’re already interested in me, then you’re already a Roomies! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป‪♡♡ From here, I want to talk a little about my thoughts! The Senbatsu lineup for the 18th single was announced recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou, right?! I didn't make into the cut this time, but I don’t want all of you to take it too negatively either. I know it’s not easy to change the way you think about something so quickly. I’m the same way, so I understand... This time too, I took a little time to sort through my feelings before putting them into words. So, even if it takes a little time, I want you to spend each day smiling with me. Hiragana Hinatazaka46 ha...

I'm smiling just fine

Recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou,  both the formation and the Senbatsu lineup for Hinatazaka46’s 18th single were announced. To be honest, it’s really difficult to put into words how I feel about the announcement this time.  To put it simply, I was disappointed. After the Senbatsu announcement was over, plenty of emotions came rushing over me that I couldn’t stop crying. I cried so much that even I was surprised, and my tears made it difficult for me to see what was in front of me. I found myself thinking about everything I had worked hard on during the 17th single period, the things I wanted to work even harder on from here, and how far there still is between the person I want to become and who I am right now. I’m frustrated, and it hurts. Of course, I understand that being chosen as Senbatsu member isn’t everything.  But precisely because I have the ambition to show all of you even more wonderful scenery, I truly regret not being able to make into the cut this time. S...

Let’s update ourselves and make meringue

Spin, spin… Rattle, rattle, rattle… Pop!! Ta-da!      ∧_∧           ╭◜◝ ◜◝ ◜◝ ╮ ‎꒰ ˶ ษž̴̶̷ ༝ ษž̴̶̷ ˶꒱ .oO Giving it my all with you, right here, right now! ‎ /ใฅ~‎◝✨       ╰◟◞ ◟◞ ◟◞ ╯ From Kanagawa, 21 years old  Hinatazaka46 5th Ge, Matsuo Sakura here. Thank you, truly, truly, truly, for opening my blog. I want everyone who always supports me,  as well as the future Ohisamas I haven’t met yet,  to have days overflowing with happiness. The formation for the 18th single “Icha Icha Mushi,” which will be released on September 30, was announced the other day. I’ll be promoting it as a senbatsu member. I was able to successfully complete the run of the 17th single, and that was only possible because of all your love and support. Thank you so much. For this single, my position and my pairing are both different from last time, so it feels like I’ve jumped into a whole new world. Now that I’ve been chosen, I want to ma...