Takai Rika here ๐
First of all, I’ve already filled up all my blocks through the 2nd round of miguri applications ☺️
I’m so happy to have so many plans to talk with you all ( i _ i ) I can’t thank everyone enough for your warmth and for all the love you’ve given me.
With the power you’ve given me, I’ll continue to work as hard as I can so that I can become an even stronger and brighter version of myself.
I’ll make sure to be extra cute on the days I get to see you, okay?
I’m looking forward to it! ( .หฌ. )
I’m really looking forward to the 18th single too!
More than anything, I’m excited for Kaze ni Kinmokusei to finally be released to the public!
I hope it gets released soon ๐
๐ธ
(Photo by: NyanNyan)
I’ve been watching Jujutsu Kaisen recently.
I’ve finished all of Season 1, and after watching “Hidden Inventory / Premature Death” arc in Season 2, I’m watching Jujutsu Kaisen 0 before jumping into the “Shibuya Incident.” I’m not sure if I’m watching it in the correct order, but I’m really enjoying all of it.
Jujutsu Kaisen 0 is playing beside me as I’m writing this blog.
I was surprised when a girl with the same name as me appeared in it (lol)
I’m looking forward to watching it all the way to the end ☺️
๐๐◌๐๐◌๐ ๐๐◌๐๐
Photos from Hinaai last week
๐ธ
Behind-the-scenes ♩
Ota and I appear in BRODY magazine ๐
Please enjoy seeing us looking all cute in our yukata ☺️
Behind-the-scenes ♩
Ota and I appear in BRODY magazine ๐
Please enjoy seeing us looking all cute in our yukata ☺️
๐ธ
Too deep to simply call it love, yet too close to worship.
Too deep to simply call it love, yet too close to worship.
She is so precious to me that the feeling can’t be explained by simply saying “I like her,” but she’s not someone I look up to from afar like a god, either. She’s someone much closer to me, someone truly special.
And when Manami-san gave me a birthday letter, I was livid.
It made me want to stay by this person’s side forever.
๐๐◌๐๐◌๐ ๐๐◌๐๐
Bye for now ~







Comments
Post a Comment