Everyone smiles with Niko-chan's smile!
Good morning ☀️
Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Tsurusaki Niko here !
Thank you for being with me today as well 🤍
________________
This is sudden, but do you guys like trains?
I absolutely love those moments when I gaze out the train window and take in the scenery!
Whether it’s the cityscape of Tokyo, with buildings standing one after another, or the peaceful, nature-filled scenery I see when I travel a little farther away
Both are so incredibly beautiful and sparkly…!
And also, there must be all kinds of everyday lives unfolding out there, with countless stories taking place, right…? Just thinking about that makes me excited, and I find myself thinking, “I love that too~” ✨
Beside that! I also love that special feeling of excitement you get when you get to ride a Shinkansen or a Romancecar ( ¨̮ )
A journey doesn’t begin only after you arrive at your destination,
surely, the time you spend excitedly watching the scenery change as you ride the train,
the time you spend chatting while eating the snacks and bento you bought before boarding,
and even the time after you arrive, when you hold a map in your hand and think, “Where should we go first~?” while making plans,
all of that must be part of the “journey” too, right? 🧳
I hope that the day of everyone who comes to a Hinatazaka46 live will also be filled with special, wonderful moments from the very beginning of the morning, just like that…!
Ngl talking about all this has made me want to visit so many places and go sightseeing around World Heritage sites!! What should I do, what should I do~
Speaking of World Heritage sites!
Recently, in July, “The Ancient Capitals of Asuka and Fujiwara” was newly registered as a World Heritage site!! That brings the number of World Heritage sites in Japan to 27 ⟡.·
I’d love to visit the Ishibutai Kofun that I used to read about in my textbooks someday~~
And speaking of that! I’m also really, really interested in Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany, which was newly registered last year, in 2025…!!
I mean~ The beautiful and magnificent castle standing among the Alps, as well as its fairytale-like, whimsical atmosphere, are just so incredibly cute and wonderful… I want to see it with my own eyes~! 😭
In Japan, I’m particularly interested in Himeji Castle and the Takeda Castle Ruins… The Takeda Castle Ruins are also known as the “Castle in the Sky”…
BARUS!!
Bet you see that coming, yes.
I absolutely love Castle in the Sky!!
I absolutely love Castle in the Sky!!
Those of you who have played the trumpet might understand, but naturally, you end up wanting to play “Hato to Shōnen” (The Doves and the Boy) at least once, don’t you…
It’s something I’ve always dreamed of 🕊
Wait, how did we end up talking about Castle in the Sky again…?
Well, it’s fun to talk about it, so I guess it doesn’t really matter!
I absolutely love talking about all kinds of things! But one thing I struggle with is that once I start talking, I end up going on for so long that I can’t even tell where the final station is anymore…
But of course, I love talking about things I like, and I also really enjoy listening to people talk about things I don’t know. It feels like my world is expanding~~
I love both listening and talking, so if you ever feel like having a chat, I’d be really, really happy if you came by and talk to me about absolutely anything you like (˶'ᵕ'˶)
Oh, you’re wondering when we can do that…?!
I'm glad you ask!
The first-round application period for the 18th single,
“Icha Icha Mushi,” online meet & greet started yesterday at 2:00 PM! 🎐
The dates are,
October 4, 2026 (Sun)
October 11, 2026 (Sun)
October 18, 2026 (Sun)
October 25, 2026 (Sun)
November 1, 2026 (Sun)
December 6, 2026 (Sun)
October 11, 2026 (Sun)
October 18, 2026 (Sun)
October 25, 2026 (Sun)
November 1, 2026 (Sun)
December 6, 2026 (Sun)
Applications are open
until 2:00 PM today, August 13 (Thu)…!
Apparently, we can meet on every Sunday in October…!! I’m so happy~~
I’ve already started thinking about what I’m going to wear
on each date!!
October 4, 2026 (Sun)
I was a little disappointed that I never got around to wearing an off-the-shoulder outfit this summer…
So that day is going to be an Off-Shoulder Day! ♡
It’ll be the day we get to see each other again after a while! I still have so many summer stories to share, including about Hinata Fest, so I’d love to talk all about them with you 🎐🩵
October 11, 2026 (Sun)
I want to wear some cute autumn clothes~
I’d like this to be a day for a more mature-looking outfit! 🍁
And let’s definitely talk about Hiragana Hinatazaka46 LIVE which is taking place on October 6 and 7 too~! (˶'ᵕ'˶)
October 18, 2026 (Sun)
It’s Pajama Miguri Day 💭 I absolutely love winter pajamas with hoods 🧸
October 25, 2026 (Sun)
Halloween is just around the corner 🎃
I’m going to dress up this day~~!
What I’ll be dressing up as is a secret for now, so look forward to it! ♡♡
I’m so happy that I’ll get to see everyone on the 25th ( ¨̮ )
The 25th of every month is Niko Day~!
November 1, 2026 (Sun)
I’m still thinking about what to wear this day!
If you guys have any ideas, I’d love to hear them~~
I’d like to try wearing something cool and stylish,
or maybe we could have Halloween Part 2…
I’m totally open to anything, so please send me all your ideas!!
December 6, 2026 (Sun)
It’s the last miguri for this single~!
I want to talk lots about Hinakuri!!
And even though it’s a little early, how about we go on a Christmas date together? ❄️
I want to talk lots about Hinakuri!!
And even though it’s a little early, how about we go on a Christmas date together? ❄️
So, that’s roughly what I have in mind…!!
During the previous period, whenever there was a live show or a TV program, everyone would tell me so many things during our miguri, and those words gave me so much strength.
Hearing things like, “This part was really good~!” or “I laughed so much!” made me incredibly happy, and it filled me with an even stronger desire to keep breaking out of my shell, both in my performances and in variety shows!!
The driving force that always makes me want to work even harder has been your words.
Whenever I receive your messages, whether through Meet & Greets, letters, or fan mail, my heart feels so warm. Thank you so, so much for always sending me such wonderful messages filled with love!
Every single one of them is a precious treasure to me…!! I want to make all of you even happier, and I want us to continue spending every day together filled with smiles.
During this period, whether it’s my performances, variety work, or even our miguri.
I want to grow at least one step further in every area compared to the previous single…!!
I promise that I’ll make the time you spend with me into a conversation that you’ll never regret spending your precious time on,
so if you’re even a little bit interested,
I’d be really happy if you came by for a casual chat! ♡
I’d be really happy if you came by for a casual chat! ♡
And for those of you wondering, “What am I supposed to talk about?”
Fret not…!! I simply love talking, so we can talk about absolutely anything! We can play games, do quizzes, play rock-paper-scissors !
Fret not…!! I simply love talking, so we can talk about absolutely anything! We can play games, do quizzes, play rock-paper-scissors !
Anything at all! I’ll make sure we have fun~!! (˶'ᵕ'˶)
Other topics we can talk about include,
- Hinaai or Madahina or any program-related topics!
- Hiragana Hinatazaka46 LIVE! 🤍
- Hinata Fest 2026 ☀️
- Hinakuri 2026! ❄️
- World Heritage sites! 🌎 (I can even do a World Heritage diagnosis for you~ 🪄︎︎)
- Our favorite foods! (I absolutely love eating, so I’d love to hear all about delicious food with you! 🍣)
- Anime! (Aikatsu!, The Super Princess Kaguya!, The Promised Neverland, Frieren: Beyond Journey’s End, and so much more…!
Recently, I’ve also started watching The Executors of Seasons and Chiikawa, and I’m having so much fun with them…🌸)
- Drama series! (Recently, I’ve become completely obsessed with VIVANT, and I’d really love to talk about it with all of you too……!!! ♥️)
- Brass band! 🎺 (We can talk about memories from competitions, our favorite concert band pieces, and all sorts of other things ♩)
There are still so many topics that I haven’t even been able to list them all, but let’s talk about absolutely anything and everything~!
I promise I’ll make sure we have an absolutely wonderful time!!
So if you’re still on the fence,
I’d be really happy if you came to see me, even just casually.
The fact that all of you choose to come and see me like this makes me genuinely so happy and grateful!
You can apply here 💭
Whether you’re someone who always comes to see me,
or someone meeting me for the very first time,
or someone meeting me for the very first time,
I’ll be waiting for you with a big smile!! ♡
________________
That’s all for today’s blog!
I’ll see you again in the next blog 🤍
Thank you for reading
all the way to the end!!
Well then, see you again!
Bonus ( ¨̮ )
It’s hot out, but let’s do our best today too~!
I’m going to work hard on various things too, while enjoying my favorite shaved ice (˶'ᵕ'˶)
I’ll always be on your side~!!
Well then, see you again!
#にこにこぶろぐ #135 (I counted all the previous entries again last time and discovered that I had miscounted by two… So this one is actually #135! I won’t get it wrong again ( ; ; )!)
Comments
Post a Comment