Since it's summer...Ono Manami



From Tokyo, 19 years old
Ono Manami speaking



Now, here’s a little ๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘š๐‘š๐‘’๐‘Ÿ~✧˖° question for everyone.


What comes to mind when you think of the quintessential sights and traditions of summer?




Fireworks festivals? ๐ŸŽ†


Summer festivals? ๐ŸŽ


Yukata? ๐Ÿ‘˜








That’s just because you like them, isn’t it?




As for what summer means to ohi ๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘š๐‘š๐‘’๐‘Ÿ~✧˖°…



It means listening to Hinatazaka46’s summer songs, of courseeeeeeeeee



So, just like I did last year, I’m doing it again this year







\ ♪The ultimate playlist I came up with♪ /
๐ŸŽผ Hinatazaka46 Summer Songs Playlist 2026 ๐ŸŽถ


♯1. Surf’s up girl ๐Ÿ†•
♯2. Umikaze to Wagamama / Hinatazaka46
♯3. Doremisolashido / Hinatazaka46
♯4. Mo Konna ni Suki ni Narenai / Hinatazaka46
♯5. Suki to iu Koto wa... / Hinatazaka46
♯6. Isshล Ichido no Natsu / Hinatazaka46
♯7. Kono Natsu wo Jam ni Shiyo / Hinatazaka46
♯8. Koi wa Nigeashi ga Hayai / Hinatazaka46
♯9. Suppai Jikoken wo / Hinatazaka46
♯10. Kimi ni Yarareta! / Hinatazaka46 ๐Ÿ†•

♯11. Chinmoku ga Ai Nara / Hinatazaka46





๐Ÿซง๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿป‍♀️ Explanation ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿป‍♂️๐Ÿซง

Summer 2026 begins with "Bokutachi wa Kimi wo Mitsuketa" (I finally found you)
“Surf’s up girl”๐Ÿ„
So, I (hypothetically) happen to meet you (hypothetically) as you’re walking along the seaside, you know~


And then,
Zenrokude nami uchigiwa wo oikakete ku hachigatsu" (chasing the waves at full speed during month of august)
begins.

I fall into "Issho bun no suki wo tsukaihatashi sou" (a love so blind that it feels like I’m about to use up)
a "mo konnani suki ni nacchattaiino" (lifetime’s worth of I like you)

A love so intense that
Mo konnani suki ni narenai" (I could never fall this hard again)...




But, "Suki to ienakute" (I can’t bring myself to say I love you)...




I know “Suki toiu koto wa koiu koto da" (what it means to love someone) is supposed to be...
But from here, the “Shussoku no kaze (autumn-colored wind) begins to blow.


Issho ichido no Natsu ga sugite iku" (A once-in-a-lifetime summer passes by)
"Naze daro namida ga afure dasu" (I wonder why, but tears start to overflow) (; ;)


And so, where does the love between the two of us go...?
๐ŸŒŠ “Nami ga hiita yoni subete ga kieta" (Everything disappeared, just like the tide going out) ๐ŸŒŠ


I’m still unable to let go, wanting to turn those bittersweet memories of love "jam ni shiyou" (into Jam)

But “Natsu ga sugite shimatta" (summer has already passed)
and I wallow in regret after letting love slip away.




Years pass...

Then, when I see the "Kaigansen no sabita guard rail" (rusty guardrail along the coastline),
I remember that summer romance ๐Ÿ’ญ

Seishun jidai no suppai jikoken wo" (The sour self-loathing of youth)

And in the end, I’ll "Eien ni maboroshi wo oikakeru dake" (only keep chasing that illusion forever)



⊹₊⟡⋆˚⊹ ๐„๐๐ƒ ⊹₊⟡⋆˚⊹


Ending theme: “Kimi ni Yarareta!”





The End






...Or so you thought,

After the end credits finish rolling,
“Chinmoku ga Ai Nara” begins, as if a suggestive little bonus scene suddenly starts playing.




Mijuku-sa toka waka-satte no wa" (Being immature and young)
"Mendokusai yo ne, migattede" (is such a pain, isn’t it? So selfish and all)

"Ima kizuita yo" (I realized it now)





DON’T REALIZE THAT NOWWWWWWWWW ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ





So that’s what this year’s playlist looks like ๐Ÿ’ญ

A love that begins with surfing, only for “Nami ga hiita yoni subete ga kieta" (Everything disappeared, just like the tide going out), What irony...

There are still plenty more Hinatazaka46 summer songs 
that I couldn’t fit into this list.

If you want to see last year’s playlist,
go read my blog “Summer and Ono Manami” (updated June 17, 2025, 19:21) ๐Ÿ‘’๐Ÿƒ

Speaking of which,
Last summer, things ended in silence,
But this summer, I was able to end it by realizing that silence itself can be love. Progress.



\ ♪♪ /



Sakki aketa cola no tansan" (The carbonation in the Coke I just opened)

"Nanka butsu butsu itteru yo" (is making some kind of bubbling sound)



Huh?? What is it saying again???





“McDonald’s carbonated drinks, S or M size, are 150 yen!!” ‼️






So, I got to appear in a commercial for McDonald’s!

I’m so happy to be working with my beloved McDonald’s, no, what I actually mean is that I’m shuawase~๐Ÿซง

You can enjoy carbonated drinks at a special price from
August 17 (Mon) to August 28 (Fri)~~~!!

Everyone, let’s go grab a fizzy drink at McDonald’s! ๐Ÿฅค




Also!

Starting August 14 (Fri) at 8:00 PM,
the beginner-focused instructional program “Ono Manami UniAir Academy” will be release ๐Ÿจ

Whether you’re a producer who’s just starting out or a returning producer, Professor Ono would be happy if this gives you a chance to enjoy UniAir even more.

It’s the very first summer since the UniAir Academy was founded. Summer classes are now in session.
Everyone better show up! ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿซ




Furthermore!

The “Sakurazaka46 & Hinatazaka46 Campaign” has started at Lawson stores nationwide!

It’s time for the annual test of luck with random cards… ( -᷄ฯ‰-᷅ )
This year, they’ve made their appearance as chocolate crunch treats ๐Ÿซ

I’m also appearing in the commercial with Kaho-san, so please be sure to check that out too ๐Ÿ




I’ll write again soon, okay~!


Well then, see you again

Comments