Self-righting doll 18

Good evening

Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, from Saitama, 19 years old, Katayama Saki here

Nice to meet you all

The Senbatsu lineup announcement for Hinatazaka46’s 18th single was made on Hinatazaka de Aimashou.

I will be participating in the 18th single as Senbatsu member.

To everyone who always gives me so much love! Thank you so much. I’m truly happy and grateful to be able to participate as Senbatsu member for two consecutive releases.

There is absolutely no way I could stand in this place all by myself. I’m standing here together with all of you who always support me. Whenever I fall, you are always the ones who help me get back up. Thank you!

Now that I have been chosen, regardless of what position I’m in, I believe that my mission here is to give everything I have and fulfill whatever I can do to the very best of my ability. I believe I have the determination to do that. I will spend this 18th single with a strong sense of responsibility.

I’m sure Ohisamas have many different emotions every time there is a Senbatsu announcement. I think each member has their own feelings too, feelings so different that no one else could completely understand them. I think it’s okay to be honest with your own feelings.

I believe that because we know what it feels like to be disappointed, we can feel happiness even more deeply. And because we know what it feels like to be happy, we are also able to experience disappointment.

I really love Ohisamas who celebrate as if something good happened to you personally, and who, when things are painful, try to look forward together with us.

I would be so happy if you continue to support Hinatazaka46 with your warm hearts. Thank you for your continued support ๐Ÿ™‡‍♀️

The center for this single is 4th Gen member, Shogenji Yoko-san!! ❤️๐Ÿงก

I want this to be a period where I can follow Shogenji-san’s lead and learn so many things from her. We’re the same age, but she is a senior who always shows me such a cool and inspiring back. I’m really looking forward to seeing this single with Shogenji-san leading us at the front ✨

The artist photos were also released today ๐Ÿฉต๐Ÿงก

They turned out to be really cool photos

Please be sure to check them out ⟡.·*.

My partner for this single is Yu-chan ๐Ÿชฝ
This is the first time Yu-chan and I have been paired together! I’m so happy~ ^แด—.แด—^♩

People call us “Uyusaki” ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿฉต


For two consecutive releases, I’ll be paired with my Genmate ๐ŸŒฑ

For the previous single, it was my first time being in Senbatsu, and I was paired with Saku-chan. She helped me so much ๐Ÿ˜Œ
So this time, if there’s ever anything Yu-chan is struggling with, I want to be someone who can support her!

Let’s do our best, Yu-chan ♡

To everyone who supports me,

I’m incredibly proud to have people like you, who always support me with such passionate feelings, cheering me on. It makes me so happy to know that you have expectations for me. 
Once I came to know the smiles that all of you happily showed me, I realized that I can’t simply give up anymore.

I will never give up on moving forward. I won’t let myself be defeated. No matter how many times I fall, I will get back up again. I want to bring smiles to all of you. But if there ever comes a time when I can no longer get back up on my own, please lend me your hand. I also want to be someone who can always reach out my hand to all of you whenever you need it. Thank you, truly, for everything you always do. You guys are the reason I live! You are what makes life worth living for me!

I hope you’ll continue to support me through the 18th single.

Let’s absolutely make this a wonderful single together
I’ll bring everyone smiles and gratitude!

Thank you so much for reading all the way to the end ๐Ÿ‘

That’s all from Katayama Saki ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฉต

See you again

#sakiblog 207


I want to be a source of strength for Hinatazaka46. I’ll do my best!

Thank you for falling in love with me

Comments