Skip to main content

Searching for happiness




It's been a day ~ ♡



tick-tock, tick-tock
riiingggg ⏰𓈒 𓂂𓏸



It’s time for “Mii-chan’s Blog” ~!

Thanks for coming to read it again today ~ ♡



From Osaka, 19 year old, Ota Mizuki here!



The 3rd round of applications for the online miguri for the 18th single “Icha Icha Mushi” is now open!


Applications close at 2:00 PM today! It’s almost time!!



To everyone who applied during the 1st and 2nd rounds, thank you, truly, truly, truly so much!



Apparently, even during the 2nd round, some of the blocks became completely filled with reservations from all of you, which has left me feeling so surprised, happy, and full of joy 😭💞



On December 6th, the day before my birthday, you filled up every available time slot with reservations. It honestly feels like I received an early birthday present, and I couldn’t be happier!



I’m truly so happy that there are so many people who want to talk with me.



The fact that you come to see me, and that you make time out of your busy schedules to do so, is by no means something I can take for granted. That’s why each and every reservation means so much to me, and feels like a precious treasure💕



I want to make our time together a time that brings you even more happiness than all the happiness you’ve given me!



Here’s the schedule for my outfits 🎀


October 4, 2026 (Sun)
⇒ My last summer outfit of the year! A perfect summer date outfit ☀️

October 11, 2026 (Sun)
⇒ An autumn outfit with a Korean-inspired, elegant look ♡

October 18, 2026 (Sun)
⇒ I’ll use brown and other autumn colors to go for a mature yet cute look ~🤎

October 25, 2026 (Sun)
⇒ Halloween 🎃 I’ll be wearing a cute costume!

November 1, 2026 (Sun)
⇒ Another Halloween day 🎃 I’ll be dressing up as an animal ~


I’d be so happy if you came to see all the different sides of Mizuki (՞ ܸ. .ܸ՞)♡
I’ll be changing my hairstyles lots and lots too ~♡



I’ll be waiting for you in the 3rd round of applications too!



。*⑅୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧⑅*。



Another shaved ice story 🍧


The other day, I went out to get shaved ice with Kuramori ~!


Well, to be more precise, Kuramori had pancakes, while I had shaved ice 😽💕













Ta-da!
Strawberry × Pistachio 🫶🏻


A combination of two of my absolute favorite things, so it was seriously the best and so incredibly delicious ~♡


And having a single strawberry on top made me happy too 🍓













It had actually been more than half a year since Kuramori and I last went to a café together! Can you believe it?!



Kuramori and I often have proper dinners together, but we don’t really tend to go out for cafés or sweets, so it was such a rare and long-awaited day for us ~♡



Those of us from outside the area often go out for dinner together after work, and since it’s become such an everyday thing for us, I don’t really write about it on my blog. But actually, we go out to eat together quite a lot behind the scenes ~!



Kuramori often comes over to my house too! I think she might be the member who comes over to my place the most!



We usually watch movies, eat snacks, and stuff like that, and the other day I even made lasagna for dinner ~

Yu was there too that day, and it made me so happy that the two of them enjoyed the lasagna and told me it was delicious 🫶🏻



We’ve also been talking about how we’d love to go on a trip together with the members from outside the area again, so I hope we can make that happen someday ⟡.·












I’ll finish by adding one more photo of the shaved ice 🍧



。*⑅୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧⑅*。



Thank you for spending time with me all the way to the end again today ~♡


Once again, I hope you’ll consider applying for the 3rd round of the 18th single’s online miguri as well 💕




📼⋆. Go Go Summer! / KARA





That’s all for today!
Let’s meet again in my next blog ~♡



That is all from Ota Mizuki 🍓
See you ~♡ I hope you have a wonderful day ✨️



#みーちゃんのぶろぐ
#213

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely, Izukichi

Yahokichi Shimoda Izuki here. Thank you so much for the miguri m(_ _)m I’m really happy that the 17th single period brought me so many wonderful encounters! It seems like our warm, warm community of Roomies is growing too, and that makes me really happy (˶' ᵕ ' ˶) I often get asked, “Can I become a Roomies too?” ...Like, what do you mean?!!!! If you’re already interested in me, then you’re already a Roomies! 👍🏻‪♡♡ From here, I want to talk a little about my thoughts! The Senbatsu lineup for the 18th single was announced recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou, right?! I didn't make into the cut this time, but I don’t want all of you to take it too negatively either. I know it’s not easy to change the way you think about something so quickly. I’m the same way, so I understand... This time too, I took a little time to sort through my feelings before putting them into words. So, even if it takes a little time, I want you to spend each day smiling with me. Hiragana Hinatazaka46 ha...

I'm smiling just fine

Recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou,  both the formation and the Senbatsu lineup for Hinatazaka46’s 18th single were announced. To be honest, it’s really difficult to put into words how I feel about the announcement this time.  To put it simply, I was disappointed. After the Senbatsu announcement was over, plenty of emotions came rushing over me that I couldn’t stop crying. I cried so much that even I was surprised, and my tears made it difficult for me to see what was in front of me. I found myself thinking about everything I had worked hard on during the 17th single period, the things I wanted to work even harder on from here, and how far there still is between the person I want to become and who I am right now. I’m frustrated, and it hurts. Of course, I understand that being chosen as Senbatsu member isn’t everything.  But precisely because I have the ambition to show all of you even more wonderful scenery, I truly regret not being able to make into the cut this time. S...

Let’s update ourselves and make meringue

Spin, spin… Rattle, rattle, rattle… Pop!! Ta-da!      ∧_∧           ╭◜◝ ◜◝ ◜◝ ╮ ‎꒰ ˶ ɞ̴̶̷ ༝ ɞ̴̶̷ ˶꒱ .oO Giving it my all with you, right here, right now! ‎ /づ~‎◝✨       ╰◟◞ ◟◞ ◟◞ ╯ From Kanagawa, 21 years old  Hinatazaka46 5th Ge, Matsuo Sakura here. Thank you, truly, truly, truly, for opening my blog. I want everyone who always supports me,  as well as the future Ohisamas I haven’t met yet,  to have days overflowing with happiness. The formation for the 18th single “Icha Icha Mushi,” which will be released on September 30, was announced the other day. I’ll be promoting it as a senbatsu member. I was able to successfully complete the run of the 17th single, and that was only possible because of all your love and support. Thank you so much. For this single, my position and my pairing are both different from last time, so it feels like I’ve jumped into a whole new world. Now that I’ve been chosen, I want to ma...