Thank you for opening this blog ( * . .)”
Takai Rika here ๐
Lately, I’ve been really into
ไธๆ่ญฐใฎๅฝใฎใขใชใน(Fushigi no Kuni no Alice)
Alice in Wonderland
⤴︎ I’m totally hooked on them ๐♥️
I’m guessing many of you have seen the animated version of Alice, but the live-action Alice is also really fun, so I highly recommend it!!!!!!!
“Let’s paint the roses red ~♩♩♩๐น”
⤴︎ I just can’t get this song out of my head.
I kind of want to become one of the playing-card soldiers who keep dyeing the roses red ♤๐
Then I thought, “Why don’t I just dress up as a playing-card soldier for Halloween?” But I figured I’d probably end up looking pretty awkward, so I gave up on that idea (•แด•; )
However, since I’m really into Alice right now, I think I’m going to dress up as Alice for Halloween this year ♥︎
I’m planning to celebrate Halloween for two days,
so I think I’ll dress up as a miko (Shinto shrine maiden) for the other day! ⛩”
๐ธ
Rikya-san from yesterday
I feel like my face looks different every day~
Maybe I’m the type whose appearance is easily affected by my makeup and hairstyle
On this day, OtaMi-san had her side ponytail on the opposite side, so we had this nice symmetrical look, which made me smile a little ( ͡ ͜ ͡ )
๐๐◌๐๐◌๐ ๐๐◌๐๐
๐ธ
【#Ono Manami’s UniAir Academy YouTube tutorial show is coming☀️】
#Ono Manami-san as “teacher” ๐ฉ๐ซ!?
Starting at 8:00 PM on August 14 (Fri)
the beginner-friendly tutorial show “Ono Manami UniAir Academy”,
#Ono Manami-san as “teacher” ๐ฉ๐ซ!?
Starting at 8:00 PM on August 14 (Fri)
the beginner-friendly tutorial show “Ono Manami UniAir Academy”,
featuring members of #Hinatazaka46,
will be released ๐ฅ
We’re looking forward to having everyone join the school ๐จ๐ถ
We’re looking forward to having everyone join the school ๐จ๐ถ
For this episode, Ono will be the teacher,
while Ota, Takai, and Tsurusaki
will appear as her students ♩
Let’s master UniAir together!!
Let’s master UniAir together!!
Speaking of Ono-san,
the TV commercial featuring Ono Manami as Ms. Tokuninarudo was also announced recently ๐
All the members were so happy for her, as if it were their own achievement ☺️
I’m going to drink lots of soda~ ๐ฅค!
๐๐◌๐๐◌๐ ๐๐◌๐๐
See you again~
I will always be on your side ( .หฌ. )



Comments
Post a Comment