Everyone smiles with Niko-chan's smile!
Good evening 🌙
Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Tsurusaki Niko here
Thank you for being with me today as well!
________________
We are already halfway through August!
I still have so many things I want to do this summer and so many things I want to tell you all... what should I do ~~?!
Time flies by so quickly, so we have to make the most of what we can do right now! (˶'ᵕ'˶)
Let's start with this today!
The online meet & greet
for our 18th single, "Icha Icha Mushi,"
the 2nd round of applications
started today at 2 PM! ❄️
I've already received messages from people who have applied…!! We are truly filled with gratitude for all of you who always support me! ♡
Thank you so much for wanting to talk to me during this single period too, and for always sending me your love…!!
I will do my very best during the 18th single period
so that I can give back to all of you, my beloved fans!
Ta-da.
I think I wrote a little too much ~~
Sorry if it's hard to read! ( ; ; )
I thought there might still be some people who don't know what kind of miguri it is,
so today I wrote down a little bit of what I usually think about in my head ~🪄︎︎
As you can see from what I've written here,
I have lots of things I like!
Just a little more information...!
♩ Music
(I often listen to idol songs and songs by BUMP OF CHICKEN~)
♩ Anime
(I watch a lot of anime, like Aikatsu!, The Promised Neverland, Kagerou Days, and Shunkashuto Daikosha ~ I'd love to hear everyone's recommendations too🫶🏻)
♩ Movies
(Tomorrowland, Harry Potter, Wreck-It Ralph, Confidence Man JP…!)
♩ Dramas
(Lately I've been hooked on Korean dramas and VIVANT~!)
♩ Miniatures
(I'm addicted to collecting them, and I've been playing a lot of capsule toys!! I also like dioramas~)
♩ Architecture
(I like looking at buildings and models! I definitely want to see the Sagrada Familia someday…!)
♩ Future?
(I've always loved thinking about the future, and I love going to science museums and watching sci-fi movies! Let's talk about the future together!)
And,
♩I also want to talk a lot about Hinatazaka46!
Hinatazaka46's variety show, their live performances, and my conversations with the members! I feel like I could talk about it forever ~🩵
I absolutely love not only talking,
but also listening.
Even if you're unsure what to talk about, please feel free to come and see me ~
I promise to make the time you give me absolutely enjoyable!!
Feel free to talk, confide in me,
or ask me about anything ~~
I'll always be on your side ¨̮⃝
Here are the dates and outfits!
October 4th, 2026 (Sun)
Last day of summer clothes! I'll be waiting for you in an off-the-shoulder top 🎐
October 11th, 2026 (Sun)
Autumn outfit day!
I'll be wearing something more mature than usual, so please look forward to it ~🍂
I also want to wear glasses ~
Please also tell me about the Hinatazaka46 live performance!
October 18th, 2026 (Sun)
Fluffy pajama day~! 🧸
October 25th, 2026 (Sun)
Halloween Miguri 🪄
I'll be a black cat witch~!
November 1st, 2026 (Sun)
Halloween Miguri Part ②
I'll be a police officer for the first time 👮🏻🩵
December 6th, 2026 (Sun)
Christmas Miguri ~!
I'll be Santa Claus!!
The application deadline is tomorrow at 2 PM ❕❕
There are still slots available for us to talk!
If you're still undecided about which slot to apply for, since this is the last day I can talk to you all in 2026,
I really want to meet you all on December 6th (Sun)...!
Please let me tell you all about Hinakuri and express my gratitude for this past year (˶'ᵕ'˶)
I'll be waiting for you as your very own Santa Claus 💭
And of course, I'm looking forward to seeing you on the other days too!!
I've thought up lots of cute autumn outfits, cosplay, and hairstyles, so I'd be happy if you came to see me ♩ ܸ
Apply here!
I'll be waiting.
________________
Yesterday, I went to see the 3rd Gens' live performance...!
I was instantly drawn into the incredibly passionate and dazzling space
that only you all could create, and before I knew it, I was crying from the very first song.
Their performance really resonated with me, and it was a time when I truly realized once again what a powerful and wonderful existence idols, and Hinatazaka46, are.
3rd Gen members' live performance warmly embraced my current feelings, affirmed them,
and I felt like they inspired me.
I strongly felt that I want to be one of the members of a group that can give extraordinary power to someone's heart, just like my seniors...!
Thank you so much for a truly wonderful time from beginning to end!
I love each and every one of the 3rd Gen members; they are all so warm and full of charm!
I'll be cheering you on for the 7th performance as well...!
________________
Announcement!
🩵 Aobazaka46
A new group, "Aobazaka46," a limited-time group for one year,
connecting the three Sakamichi groups,
and auditions for its members
began yesterday...!!
I'll never forget the excitement I felt on the day the auditions started, the thrill of possibly discovering a new version of myself!
When the auditions were announced, I was really struggling to decide, but I still had this strong desire to change...!
On the final day of the deadline, I applied, thinking it was my last chance, and a miracle happened.
I thought, "Better to regret doing something than to regret not doing it," and that's why I applied
I still truly believe, deep down, that applying back then was the best decision I ever made!
For those of you who are still undecided, I hope you'll take your time to think it over before the deadline...!
Whether it's a little curiosity,
a feeling of liking something,
or a desire to change something...
Whatever your feelings may be, I'm sure that the experience of taking the courage to apply for this audition will make you one step stronger (˶'ᵕ'˶)
It's still a long way off, but
I'm incredibly excited for the day when all of you who have become Aobazaka46 will join the group as our juniors...!!
When I first joined the group, I was full of anxiety, but my seniors were so kind and supportive.
Every time I experienced such warmth, my love for the group grew even stronger!
That's why I want to help everyone who joins, even in a small way, and I want to be someone who can always be there for you, with genuine care and support 🌼
I'll be waiting for you, who are reading this ( ¨̮ )
For more details, please see here 💭
________________
That’s all for today’s blog!
I’ll see you again in the next blog 🤍
Thank you for reading
all the way to the end!!
Well then, see you again!
Bonus ( ¨̮ )
The first photo without any scribbles ~
Let's go to the festival together! ✩.*˚
Thank you for your hard work today 🌟
I hope tomorrow will be a good day too!
See you again soon.
#にこにこぶろぐ #137
(While talking about the audition, I suddenly remembered myself back then.
I wanted to discover a new me, I wanted to make someone smile, I wanted to be a force for Hinatazaka.
Those feelings I had back then are still in my heart!
That's why I sometimes feel frustrated with myself now...
I want to stay strong! But the truth is, I'm not that strong.
More than comparing myself to someone else,
What frustrates me the most is feeling like I'm losing to even my past self.
Even so, this time is better than last time, today is better than yesterday.
How Even so, I want to grow!
I don't want to give up on the hope I felt back then. That's why I think I have to do my best and move forward.
No matter how down I get,
I believe there are people watching over me, and that's why I can keep smiling!
Thank you so much for everything. I love all of you Nico-chan'z!!
I couldn't quite put it all together properly, but I just wanted to share a little bit of how I feel right now!
Please keep this a secret between you and me, since you've read this far!)




Comments
Post a Comment