Yahokichi
Lately, when I people-watch, I’ve been assigning Chiikawa characters to people in my head and having fun with it; Shimoda Izuki here
“Do you want some?"
I want to eat it, so I’m just gonna eat it myself.
( '༥' ) munch munch
I went to Chiikawa Park!
My bias is Kurimanju!
I went with a matching looks !
Found a Kabutomushi (rhinoceros beetle) ①
Kabutomushi is my bias too
Found a Kabutomushi ②
Both my bias is coexisting 😭♡
I like isekai and dungeon-themed anime,
but for some reason, I especially love goblins. And there are goblins in Chiikawa too.
I was watching the anime thinking, “I’d love to have one of these adorable little goblins at home,”
and I finally managed to get a keychain ✌️
After that, I went to a café!
A cute star themed café!
A cute star themed café!
Of course, I finished everything~
That day, I was eating really quickly and gobbled it all up 😋
Before that, I also had a big takoyaki 🐙
I ate it outside, and it really gave me that festival vibe
The last time I went to a festival was when I was in my first year of middle school, so it made me feel really nostalgic, but also a little bittersweet.
I realized that the way I experience things has changed
Maybe I’ve grown up a little (´ ˘ `)ehehe♡
Oh, and the outfit I wore that day was a dress I rarely ever wear!
It’s an American-style dress!
The big buttons are the highlight!
I wanted to add a belt,
so I did a little bit of DIY alteration to it
And a few days later, I properly went to see the Chiikawa movie too
It was the best ✌️
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·✧••┈┈┈••✧
The 1st round of applications for the 18th single’s meet & greet started today at 2:00 PM!
I’m really looking forward to getting to talk with everyone
I’m having so much fun thinking about what kind of outfits I’m going to wear!
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·✧••┈┈┈••✧
Something that made me really happy recently happened!
It was
being able to recommend a manga that I had read that day and really enjoyed 💚💛 ( ˶¯ ꒳¯˵) ehehe
That’s all for today~
Bye Bye Cha~
Comments
Post a Comment