Skip to main content

On a summer day filled with laughter






Everyone smiles with Niko-chan's smile!





Good evening 🌙

Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Tsurusaki Niko here 

Thank you for being with me today as well!



________________



It's been a day ~!

We're already in the second half of August, and I'm feeling a little anxious because I need to make sure I don't leave anything undone that I wanted to do this summer before it ends! ( ; ; )

These days have been unbearably hot,
I hope everyone is doing okay and not suffering from heat exhaustion ~





Speaking of summer...?












 Ponytail?





No, of course not. It's the sports day!!

Have you already watched the episode of "Hinatazaka de Aimashou" that aired the other day?! ♡

The team-versus-team sports day has finally come to an end 💭


Although we were close to winning, being able to join a team and participate in the sports day I'd always wanted to was a very precious memory!!











I was so happy to be able to talk so much with Nao-san, Hinano-san, Sumire-san, and Rina-san...!

I look forward to continuing to work with you all in the future 🩵


Above all, the final relay race was the best time ever! Practicing baton passes with the seniors and cheering each other on was incredibly fun...!

It had been a really long time since I'd run with such nervousness, but even though I'm not very good at ball games, I feel like I gave it my all in the relay!!

I really felt how much fun running is (˶'ᵕ'˶) I even want to do it again!!

I tend to want to try all sorts of things, but if I ever start running again, I'll let you guys know 💭


















I recently went for shaved ice with Mizuki-san, and the other day we even went to karaoke!

Every time we go out somewhere, Mizuki-san can't stop talking about what she wants to eat, so I'm hoping we can go to an all-you-can-eat restaurant together again someday 🍓

We went to an all-you-can-eat Korean restaurant the other day, and the chicken we had there was so delicious I still can't forget it!!

Before that, I never really had a strong craving for chicken, but what am I going to do now?!

Let's go eat something delicious again soon ( ¨̮ )



________________



Announcement 💭

🩵 18th Single

The jacket photo for our 18th single, "Icha Icha Mushi," 
to be released on September 30th, 2026 (Wed), 
has been revealed 🎐

It's a really wonderful jacket photo, so please take a look!



And! Today's YouTube live stream will include 
the announcement of Hiragana Hinatazaka46's formation and other information about the single 💭

The live stream will be held at 9:00 PM on the Hinatazaka Channel!! We hope you'll look forward to it ( ¨̮ )



Watch it here! 💭

Thank you in advance!





🩵TikTok

The other day, a TikTok video 
featuring me and Yamashita Haruka-san from the 4th Gen was released!! ♡

She suggested that we film something together, and I was so, so happy (˶'ᵕ'˶)

We filmed it in yukata, so please check it out 🌻
Click here!





🩵

Hinatazaka46 has been confirmed to perform at 
TV Asahi's "GIFT ~Girls Idol Festival Tokyo~," 
which will be held on November 28th, 2026 (Sat)!

A new idol festival…! ♡ That so awesome 🎀

The early bird pre-sale tickets started on the 18th, so please check it out ( ¨̮ )

For more information, please click here! https://gift-idol.jp



________________



That’s all for today’s blog!

I’ll see you again in the next blog 🤍

Well then, see you again!















Bonus ( ¨̮ )











I was able to chat with the two of them even during our break,
so I was smiling from ear to ear the whole time!












I love her so much (˶'ᵕ'˶)


The hot weather continues, but
let's stay healthy together!

I'll write again soon!

See you later!

#にこにこぶろぐ #138





(Lately, when I'm walking down the street,

I hear the jingle "♩ tantan otokunaru ~" playing somewhere inside my head, and I have to restrain myself from humming along as I walk along 🐾

Manamin is currently appearing in a McDonald's commercial, and every time I see it, I feel so happy🫧


My favorite carbonated drink is...

Definitely ginger ale! But I also like lemon squash and melon cream soda, so honestly, I can't choose a number one... I'm so indecisive ( ; ; )

As I'm writing this, I've lost count of how many times I've heard it in my head today♩ The song "tantan otokunaru ~" started playing, and I realized how great Vocaloid is...!!


When I was in elementary school, I absolutely loved Kagerou Days,

and secretly went to Animate to buy manga and merchandise... That's just between us, though!


I especially love Summertime Record!

I still sing it at karaoke sometimes 🎤 It's a song that fits this time of year perfectly! I feel like listening to it now, so maybe I'll go listen to some ~

There are still so many more songs I love that I could talk about, so I'll tell you more next time! See you later)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely, Izukichi

Yahokichi Shimoda Izuki here. Thank you so much for the miguri m(_ _)m I’m really happy that the 17th single period brought me so many wonderful encounters! It seems like our warm, warm community of Roomies is growing too, and that makes me really happy (˶' ᵕ ' ˶) I often get asked, “Can I become a Roomies too?” ...Like, what do you mean?!!!! If you’re already interested in me, then you’re already a Roomies! 👍🏻‪♡♡ From here, I want to talk a little about my thoughts! The Senbatsu lineup for the 18th single was announced recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou, right?! I didn't make into the cut this time, but I don’t want all of you to take it too negatively either. I know it’s not easy to change the way you think about something so quickly. I’m the same way, so I understand... This time too, I took a little time to sort through my feelings before putting them into words. So, even if it takes a little time, I want you to spend each day smiling with me. Hiragana Hinatazaka46 ha...

I'm smiling just fine

Recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou,  both the formation and the Senbatsu lineup for Hinatazaka46’s 18th single were announced. To be honest, it’s really difficult to put into words how I feel about the announcement this time.  To put it simply, I was disappointed. After the Senbatsu announcement was over, plenty of emotions came rushing over me that I couldn’t stop crying. I cried so much that even I was surprised, and my tears made it difficult for me to see what was in front of me. I found myself thinking about everything I had worked hard on during the 17th single period, the things I wanted to work even harder on from here, and how far there still is between the person I want to become and who I am right now. I’m frustrated, and it hurts. Of course, I understand that being chosen as Senbatsu member isn’t everything.  But precisely because I have the ambition to show all of you even more wonderful scenery, I truly regret not being able to make into the cut this time. S...

Let’s update ourselves and make meringue

Spin, spin… Rattle, rattle, rattle… Pop!! Ta-da!      ∧_∧           ╭◜◝ ◜◝ ◜◝ ╮ ‎꒰ ˶ ɞ̴̶̷ ༝ ɞ̴̶̷ ˶꒱ .oO Giving it my all with you, right here, right now! ‎ /づ~‎◝✨       ╰◟◞ ◟◞ ◟◞ ╯ From Kanagawa, 21 years old  Hinatazaka46 5th Ge, Matsuo Sakura here. Thank you, truly, truly, truly, for opening my blog. I want everyone who always supports me,  as well as the future Ohisamas I haven’t met yet,  to have days overflowing with happiness. The formation for the 18th single “Icha Icha Mushi,” which will be released on September 30, was announced the other day. I’ll be promoting it as a senbatsu member. I was able to successfully complete the run of the 17th single, and that was only possible because of all your love and support. Thank you so much. For this single, my position and my pairing are both different from last time, so it feels like I’ve jumped into a whole new world. Now that I’ve been chosen, I want to ma...