It's been a day ~ ♡
tick-tock, tick-tock
riiingggg ⏰𓈒 𓂂𓏸
It’s time for “Mii-chan’s Blog” ~!
Thanks for coming to read it again today ~ ♡
From Osaka, 19 year old, Ota Mizuki here!
I'll share some behind-the-scenes photos from the photoshoot with Takai for the 3rd installment of the Hinatazaka46 5th Gen series "The Eve of Revolution" in the currently available October issue of BRODY ~!
It was my first time wearing a yukata for a magazine photoshoot ♡
It felt so summery, I'm so happy 💕
Don't you think the yukata colors suit us both perfectly?!
Before the shoot, we looked at the outfits and tried to guess which yukata belonged to whom, and of course, our predictions were spot on!
Takai made shaved ice for me 🍧
and I was cheering her on ~
Our first collaborative project together...?!
We even tried the shaved ice we made together ~ 😽
It was so much fun making summer memories with Takai!!
There's also a bonus postcard, so I'd be happy if you could get one (՞ ܸ. .ܸ՞)♡
。*⑅୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧⑅*。
Thank you for spending time with me all the way to the end again today ~♡
Tomorrow is the graduation ceremony for 3rd Gen member Yamaguchi Haruyo-san!
It will be Haruyo-san's last day. I hope it will be a wonderful time for her ⟡.·
📼⋆. Natsuiro / Yuzu
That’s all for today!
Let’s meet again in my next blog ~♡
That is all from Ota Mizuki 🍓
See you ~♡ I hope you have a wonderful day ✨️
#みーちゃんのぶろぐ
#212







Comments
Post a Comment