It's been a day ~ ♡
tick-tock, tick-tock
riiingggg ⏰𓈒 𓂂𓏸
It’s time for “Mii-chan’s Blog” ~!
Thanks for coming to read it again today ~ ♡
From Osaka, 19 year old, Ota Mizuki here!
Only one week to go until Hinata Fest 2026 ✨️
Is everyone fully prepared ~?
Is everyone fully prepared ~?
As for me, I’ve been spending my days thinking of things I might need and buying them online whenever they come to mind 💭
My biggest dilemma right now is what size suitcase to bring...
I need to decide soon ~
Here’s an announcement for everyone ♡
A livestream of Hinata Fest 2026 has officially been confirmed! Streaming tickets are now on sale as well!!
A livestream of Hinata Fest 2026 has officially been confirmed! Streaming tickets are now on sale as well!!
And what’s more, part of the Hinata Fest 2026 live performance on September 5 (Sat) will also be broadcast live on the Hinatazaka46 OFFICIAL YouTube CHANNEL ✨️
I’d be so happy if those of you who aren’t able to join us in person could enjoy it together with us too ♬
Let’s all enjoy Hinata Fest 2026 to the fullest together!
。*⑅୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧⑅*。
A little while ago, I went on a Disney date with Saki-chan after we finished work ~🏰💕
Matching dresses 🤍
I’m so happy that Saki-chan and I have such similar tastes in clothes (՞ ܸ. .ܸ՞)♡
I’m always looking at Saki-chan’s outfits and thinking how cute they are 🫶🏻
By coincidence, we even had the same hairstyle that day, and we got matching ears too, so it was a totally matching day from head to toe! We looked so cute ~♡
Our braids were on opposite sides, so we put the ears on opposite sides too! That way, when we took pictures, you could see both of our hairstyles, which was perfect!
If we briefly cover our faces with our fingers, we kind of look like twins… or maybe we don’t… 💭
By the way, by the way……
How many things do you think you can come up with that Saki-chan and I have in common ~? 💭
How many things do you think you can come up with that Saki-chan and I have in common ~? 💭
The very first thing that came to my mind was:
We were both born in December 2006 ⟡.·
So for most of the year, Saki-chan and I’re the same age 😽
We’re both pretty athletic too, I guess ~?
And we both love eating ~?
I have a feeling there are actually quite a few more if we look for them!!
See if you can find them too! And let me know what you come up with 💞
See if you can find them too! And let me know what you come up with 💞
I had the ice cream here for the first time 🍨
We both love strawberries ~🍓
We both love strawberries ~🍓
We ate sooo much food that day ~!
Even though we had already eaten at another restaurant before going to Disney…!
Whenever I come to Disney, I always end up eating way too much 🤫💕
I love how Saki-chan always eats the things I like with me whenever I invite her out for a meal, and how she talks with me so much, all the way until nighttime ♡
Let’s eat lots and lots of delicious food together again!!
It was a day that made me fall for Saki-chan more and more and more ♡
。*⑅୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧⑅*。
♡ Announcement ♡
Today from 8:00 PM,
the 2nd episode of “Ono Manami UniAir Academy”
will be streaming on
the official UNI’S ON AIR YouTube channel ✨️
Thank you so much to everyone who watched the first episode!
This time, I learned even more about UniAir from Manamin-sensei, so please be sure to check it out!
。*⑅୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧⑅*。
Thank you for spending time with me all the way to the end again today ~♡
I also have lots more photos that Saki-chan took for me, so I’ll post those on the blog another time too!
📼⋆. PuchiPura Everyday / An & Sara from STARRY PLANET☆
That’s all for today!
Let’s meet again in my next blog ~♡
That is all from Ota Mizuki 🍓
See you ~♡ I hope you have a wonderful day ✨️
#みーちゃんのぶろぐ
#214







Comments
Post a Comment