Yahokichi
Haruyo-san always looked out for me in such a natural and thoughtful way
There was even a time when we had only talked for a little while, and that evening she messaged me saying, “You can always come to me if you need to talk.” Just those words made me feel so reassured. It made me realize that Haruyo-san must have been a source of comfort and support for so many of the members in the same way. I hope I can carry that kindness forward, too.
I’m really glad that after the ceremony, I was able to properly tell her how I felt.
I love you so much.
There’s so much that I haven’t written here, but Haruyo-san has taken care of me in countless ways, and she has truly helped me through so much.
Haruyo-san, I hope you continue to have many happy days filled with smiles from here on out ^ ^
Shimoda Izuki here (˶' ᵕ ' ˶)
We had Haruyo-san’s graduation ceremony just the other day
Haruyo-san, congratulations on your graduation! ♡
Haruyo-san, congratulations on your graduation! ♡
~~~~ A little trip down memory lane ~~~~
Haruyo-san was the very first senior member I ever took a photo with!
I was so incredibly happy, and I still remember it so clearly
I was thinking to myself, “Is it really okay for someone like me to take a photo with her?!” 💦
I was thinking to myself, “Is it really okay for someone like me to take a photo with her?!” 💦
Haruyo-san always looked out for me in such a natural and thoughtful way
There was even a time when we had only talked for a little while, and that evening she messaged me saying, “You can always come to me if you need to talk.” Just those words made me feel so reassured. It made me realize that Haruyo-san must have been a source of comfort and support for so many of the members in the same way. I hope I can carry that kindness forward, too.
I loved the time I spent with Haruyo-san, sitting together and casually chatting about the manga, movies, and dramas I like, or getting excited talking about whatever we were watching at the time ( ˶'ᵕ'˶)
I’m really glad that after the ceremony, I was able to properly tell her how I felt.
I love you so much.
There’s so much that I haven’t written here, but Haruyo-san has taken care of me in countless ways, and she has truly helped me through so much.
This was the day we were talking about how our hoodies were similar in color and material, so we said they were matching
It’s the same one I sent as a video to #izukitalk (˶' ᵕ ' ˶)
It’s the same one I sent as a video to #izukitalk (˶' ᵕ ' ˶)
A photo from Hinatansai!
I called out to her because I wanted to try taking a photo with the same camera setting we used a year ago
But it had been so long that the settings had been reset… (So much for it being the same… 😂)
I called out to her because I wanted to try taking a photo with the same camera setting we used a year ago
But it had been so long that the settings had been reset… (So much for it being the same… 😂)
I also got to take a photo with Haruyo-san at miguri the other day (˶' ᵕ ' ˶)
Haruyo-san, I hope you continue to have many happy days filled with smiles from here on out ^ ^







Comments
Post a Comment