Skip to main content

Lots of things


Hello for the 95th time

Kyu (9) Go (5) 

From Kanagawa, 3rd year high school student, 17 years old

Sakai Nina here ๐Ÿฉฐ












┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Thank you so much for reaching out to this blog!



This blog post is going to be full of things I want to talk about, but
I'll write about it properly later

Aobazaka46's joint Sakamichi audition is being held!

After one year of activity as Aobazaka46,
you will be assigned to one of the following groups:
Nogizaka46 7th Gen
Sakurazaka46 5th Gen
Hinatazaka46 6th Gen

The application period is from August 18th to October 8th!


Taking that first step requires courage

I believe that anyone can succeed if they have a strong sense of what they truly want to do and what they love

I often find myself thinking about becoming a senior

I want to pass on to my juniors all the wonderful things that my seniors have done for me

I'm very excited about becoming a senior, and of course, I feel I need to work even harder!


It starts here
We're waiting for you



┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈


Besides that,
the jacket photos for their 18th single, "Icha Icha Mushi," have been released!

They're all lovely, with refreshing vibes 
and wonderful expressions! Please check them out



And the 2d round of online meet-and-greet applications starts today at 2 PM! ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿป‍♀️

I'd be happy if I could have grown even a little since last time.
I know you've all had a tough time lately, but I hope this miguri will be a fun time for both of us, a time that helps you look forward. แŸ

I'll be wearing the outfit I mentioned last time!

Here are the dates


October 4, 2026 (Sun)
Autumn has arrived!
I'll wear an outfit with an autumn picnic and autumn leaves ๐Ÿ theme!


October 11, 2026 (Sun)
I'd probably be an animal for the first time!


October 18, 2026 (Sun)
I'll wear pajamas! I'll look for some new, cute ones


October 25, 2026 (Sun)
It's Halloween, so I'll wear some kind of costume, but it's a secret for now


November 1, 2026 (Sun)
I'll wear autumn clothes, something like a school uniform!
I'm a high school senior now, after all


December 6, 2026 (Sun)
I'll wear something that feels like Christmas ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป



If we run out of things to talk about, just let the conversation flow naturally ~
If anyone is even slightly interested in chatting, I'd be thrilled if you came over ☺️

Apply here ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿป‍♀️





┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈



I went to see the 3rd Gens' live performance yesterday!
It was truly an amazing live performance, beyond words
Thank you so much!
I had been looking forward to seeing the 3rd generation members' live performance ever since it was announced at Hina's birthday celebration
From the start to the end of the live performance, I couldn't take my eyes off it, and it was so much fun the whole time
With the power of the 3rd Gen members,
I am filled with respect for you all, who are such a big presence and who deliver such a moving live performance
I myself had tears flowing naturally from the first song, and I was able to forget my everyday life and laugh wholeheartedly.
I want to be like the 3rd Gen members who can deliver such a live performance
And I think everyone feels the same way, but I really love the atmosphere that the 3rd Gen members create, the atmosphere that only the 3rd gen members can create
The atmosphere of the generation is so warm, and I could see so many of those things in the live performance
It really made me want to work hard again tomorrow.
I will do my best.
I really love the 3rd Gen members!










┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈





Also recently, Tamaki-san took me out for gyoza ☺️
It had been a while since I'd had gyoza, and it was delicious,
I was so happy that she listened to me talk and spoke to me so much!










Happiness





┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈



A quick announcement


Hinatazaka46 will be performing at TV Asahi's 
"GIFT ~Girls Idol Festival Tokyo~"! ✨️

The date is November 28th, 2026 (Sat).



Details are here ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป



Thank you so much for reading this far!


<Today's Discovery>
I feel like anything salty and sweet tastes good,
and of course, the fries and chocolate were delicious
I want to go eat at McDonald's


┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈



I have a habit of letting things pile up, and I always end up tormenting myself.
Waaah
If I break it down one step at a time, it shouldn't be that difficult. The same goes for worries about things; I'm sure it's just that a lot of things are happening all at once right now
I'll try my best while letting time and things unfold slowly!

Don't let things pile up too much, everyone ~

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely, Izukichi

Yahokichi Shimoda Izuki here. Thank you so much for the miguri m(_ _)m I’m really happy that the 17th single period brought me so many wonderful encounters! It seems like our warm, warm community of Roomies is growing too, and that makes me really happy (˶' แต• ' ˶) I often get asked, “Can I become a Roomies too?” ...Like, what do you mean?!!!! If you’re already interested in me, then you’re already a Roomies! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป‪♡♡ From here, I want to talk a little about my thoughts! The Senbatsu lineup for the 18th single was announced recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou, right?! I didn't make into the cut this time, but I don’t want all of you to take it too negatively either. I know it’s not easy to change the way you think about something so quickly. I’m the same way, so I understand... This time too, I took a little time to sort through my feelings before putting them into words. So, even if it takes a little time, I want you to spend each day smiling with me. Hiragana Hinatazaka46 ha...

I'm smiling just fine

Recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou,  both the formation and the Senbatsu lineup for Hinatazaka46’s 18th single were announced. To be honest, it’s really difficult to put into words how I feel about the announcement this time.  To put it simply, I was disappointed. After the Senbatsu announcement was over, plenty of emotions came rushing over me that I couldn’t stop crying. I cried so much that even I was surprised, and my tears made it difficult for me to see what was in front of me. I found myself thinking about everything I had worked hard on during the 17th single period, the things I wanted to work even harder on from here, and how far there still is between the person I want to become and who I am right now. I’m frustrated, and it hurts. Of course, I understand that being chosen as Senbatsu member isn’t everything.  But precisely because I have the ambition to show all of you even more wonderful scenery, I truly regret not being able to make into the cut this time. S...

Let’s update ourselves and make meringue

Spin, spin… Rattle, rattle, rattle… Pop!! Ta-da!      ∧_∧           ╭◜◝ ◜◝ ◜◝ ╮ ‎꒰ ˶ ษž̴̶̷ ༝ ษž̴̶̷ ˶꒱ .oO Giving it my all with you, right here, right now! ‎ /ใฅ~‎◝✨       ╰◟◞ ◟◞ ◟◞ ╯ From Kanagawa, 21 years old  Hinatazaka46 5th Ge, Matsuo Sakura here. Thank you, truly, truly, truly, for opening my blog. I want everyone who always supports me,  as well as the future Ohisamas I haven’t met yet,  to have days overflowing with happiness. The formation for the 18th single “Icha Icha Mushi,” which will be released on September 30, was announced the other day. I’ll be promoting it as a senbatsu member. I was able to successfully complete the run of the 17th single, and that was only possible because of all your love and support. Thank you so much. For this single, my position and my pairing are both different from last time, so it feels like I’ve jumped into a whole new world. Now that I’ve been chosen, I want to ma...