Skip to main content

Let’s go out for yakitori






Greetings, everyone 🍵


Thank you so much for reading!


From Osaka, 20 years old, Kuramori Hinano here 🪭


Pleasure to meet you all!






Ah! But before that,
here’s an announcement about the Meet & Greet!!





The 3rd round of applications 


closes at 2:00 PM today, August 27th!


It’s almost time




I’d really love to have lots of conversations with you all |ूᐕ)


I’ll be waiting ( ⌯'-'⌯)



Now, onto the main story


☁︎.*・゚┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈゚・*.︎︎☁︎︎︎︎



The other day, Yamaguchi Haruyo-san’s graduation ceremony was held.



I found myself reflecting once again on all the time I had spent with Haruyo-san after the graduation ceremony ends.



Before I joined the group, when I watched her on shows like Hinatazaka de Aimashou, I had the impression that she might have quite a cool side to her.



But after actually joining as 5th Gens and getting to work alongside her, that impression gradually changed.



I came to realize that she is someone who gets very close to people and is loved by so many, from her fans to seniors and juniors alike, as well as managers, staff members, and so many other people.



When I spent time with Haruyo-san, people would naturally gather around her, and before I knew it, everyone would be laughing.


There were so many times when I thought, “It’s because she’s Haruyo-san that she’s loved by so many people.”


And the more I got to know her, the more sides of her I discovered!


Sometimes she has this charming, older-sister-like quality, while at other times, she has more of a baby-like cuteness than anyone else.


She’s a kind senior whom I can rely on so much, but she also has sides that make me instinctively think, “She’s so cute.”


I was really happy to discover that she has so many different sides to her, far more than I could ever have imagined from the cool impression I had of her at first.





And I was also supported by Haruyo-san in so many ways.



A little while ago, there was a time when I found myself thinking, “I haven’t been doing very well lately.”


During that time, I once asked Haruyo-san, “Could I talk to you about something? I’d really like you to listen.”


She immediately made time for me.


She listened to me for hours, all the way into the evening.



She shared her own experiences with me and told me how she had felt and what she had thought during those times. She also spoke with me at length while really trying to understand and empathize with how I was feeling.





I was so happy that she was willing to spend so much time just for me, and after we finished talking, I felt a little lighter at heart.


Because Haruyo-san has experienced so many things herself throughout her time as a member, there was such warmth in the words she shared with me.


It made me want to become someone who, when someone else is struggling someday, can spend time with them just as Haruyo-san did for me, and think through things together with them.


┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈


On the day of the graduation ceremony, I also got to take a photo together with Haruyo-san while she was wearing her beautiful dress.













Ta-da

Our heights are pretty similar too, so it feels really comfortable being next to her



At that time, she said to me, “Let’s go get yakitori sometime.”

Even in the special atmosphere of the graduation ceremony, it made me happy that Haruyo-san was still being her usual self, just like always ˊᵕˋ



Even amid the sadness of thinking, “She’s really graduating,” there were so many moments when I could still feel Haruyo-san’s unique personality.

It was the same during the ceremony, wasn’t it?

When the members presented her with the bouquet, I think the reason everyone was able to show their usual, natural selves was because it was Haruyo-san


┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈



Even after the graduation ceremony ended, honestly, I still don’t really feel like Haruyo-san has graduated yet.













Haruyo-san and I are two years apart (* ˊ꒳ˋ*)





As a senior, you taught me so many things. Sometimes, you listened to me like an older sister, and other times, you laughed together with me.



I feel truly happy that I was able to be part of the same group and work alongside someone like Haruyo-san.


From now on, we won’t be working together in the same place like we used to, but I believe the kindness and words you gave me, as well as the time we spent together, will always remain in my heart.


I’ll also do my best so that someday I can become a senior who leaves a lasting impression on someone’s heart, just as Haruyo-san has done for all of her juniors.



And more than anything, I hope that the life Haruyo-san is about to begin will be filled with happiness.

I hope that there will be so many wonderful and joyful things waiting for you from here on out.


I hope you’ll laugh a lot, eat lots of delicious food, and spend each day being your true self, living a life that makes you, Haruyo-san, feel happy.



From now on, I’ll always be wishing for your happiness.









Once again, 
Haruyo-san, thank you so, so much for everything.

And congratulations on your graduation.


I’ll continue to support you throughout the rest of your life, always and forever.

I hope all the days ahead of you will be filled with smiles and happiness.










☁︎.*・゚┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈゚・*.︎︎☁︎︎︎︎


That's all for today



Thank you so much for reading all the way to the end!



Well then, farewell for now 🪭
#蔵盛妃那乃日記



Please check my messages too
#蔵盛妃那乃一筆


And please check out our official Instagram, TikTok, and X as well!!





Today's Music 🎧𓈒𓏸
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Pakuchi Piiman Grean Peas
Hinatazaka46
▶︎•၊၊||၊|။ ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Every single one of them is a precious memory to me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely, Izukichi

Yahokichi Shimoda Izuki here. Thank you so much for the miguri m(_ _)m I’m really happy that the 17th single period brought me so many wonderful encounters! It seems like our warm, warm community of Roomies is growing too, and that makes me really happy (˶' ᵕ ' ˶) I often get asked, “Can I become a Roomies too?” ...Like, what do you mean?!!!! If you’re already interested in me, then you’re already a Roomies! 👍🏻‪♡♡ From here, I want to talk a little about my thoughts! The Senbatsu lineup for the 18th single was announced recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou, right?! I didn't make into the cut this time, but I don’t want all of you to take it too negatively either. I know it’s not easy to change the way you think about something so quickly. I’m the same way, so I understand... This time too, I took a little time to sort through my feelings before putting them into words. So, even if it takes a little time, I want you to spend each day smiling with me. Hiragana Hinatazaka46 ha...

I'm smiling just fine

Recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou,  both the formation and the Senbatsu lineup for Hinatazaka46’s 18th single were announced. To be honest, it’s really difficult to put into words how I feel about the announcement this time.  To put it simply, I was disappointed. After the Senbatsu announcement was over, plenty of emotions came rushing over me that I couldn’t stop crying. I cried so much that even I was surprised, and my tears made it difficult for me to see what was in front of me. I found myself thinking about everything I had worked hard on during the 17th single period, the things I wanted to work even harder on from here, and how far there still is between the person I want to become and who I am right now. I’m frustrated, and it hurts. Of course, I understand that being chosen as Senbatsu member isn’t everything.  But precisely because I have the ambition to show all of you even more wonderful scenery, I truly regret not being able to make into the cut this time. S...

Let’s update ourselves and make meringue

Spin, spin… Rattle, rattle, rattle… Pop!! Ta-da!      ∧_∧           ╭◜◝ ◜◝ ◜◝ ╮ ‎꒰ ˶ ɞ̴̶̷ ༝ ɞ̴̶̷ ˶꒱ .oO Giving it my all with you, right here, right now! ‎ /づ~‎◝✨       ╰◟◞ ◟◞ ◟◞ ╯ From Kanagawa, 21 years old  Hinatazaka46 5th Ge, Matsuo Sakura here. Thank you, truly, truly, truly, for opening my blog. I want everyone who always supports me,  as well as the future Ohisamas I haven’t met yet,  to have days overflowing with happiness. The formation for the 18th single “Icha Icha Mushi,” which will be released on September 30, was announced the other day. I’ll be promoting it as a senbatsu member. I was able to successfully complete the run of the 17th single, and that was only possible because of all your love and support. Thank you so much. For this single, my position and my pairing are both different from last time, so it feels like I’ve jumped into a whole new world. Now that I’ve been chosen, I want to ma...