Something precious to me

It's been a day~ ♡

tick-tock, tick-tock
Riiingggg ⏰𓈒 𓂂𓏸

It’s time for “Mii-chan’s Blog”~!

Thanks for coming to read it again today~ ♡

19-year-old from Osaka, Ota Mizuki here!

Today’s blog is going to be a little longer than usual.

I’d like to take a little time to talk about what’s in my heart right now, in my own words.

Last night on Hinatazaka de Aimashou, both Senbatsu and the formation for the 18th single were announced.

For the 18th single as well, I will be participating as a member of Hiragana Hinatazaka46.

Looking back, I feel that the period of the 17th single was a time when all the things I had worked on together with the fans gradually began to take visible shape, and it became a period in which I was able to grow even more.

For me personally, it was the most enjoyable single period I’ve ever had!

I think the reason I feel that way is because, whether it was blogs and alks, where I can put in the effort on my own, or performances and variety shows, I gave everything I had to each and every activity in front of me.

And seeing me do that, all of you pushed me forward so many times through the words and support you sent me. I think it was also a period when I felt everyone's love more strongly than ever before.

That’s exactly why I have such strong feelings of frustration about not being selected this time either, and even about the fact that I’ve started to think that not being selected is simply the way things are for me.

There were honestly many days when I found myself wondering, “When will I finally be able to show everyone what I look like as a Senbatsu member? Will that day ever come?”

Even so, I don’t think that means everything we built together during the 17th single has suddenly become meaningless!

If you look at things simply in terms of being a Senbatsu members or being part of Hiragana Hinatazaka46, perhaps I haven’t been able to move forward yet, but I believe that everything we were able to accomplish together during the 17th single, everything I’ve learned to do myself, and the confidence that has gradually grown inside me are all genuine steps toward moving forward from here!

That’s why I absolutely don’t want the 18th single period to be a time where I spend all my time carrying only the frustration of not being selected. If there’s time when I could be standing still, I want to use that time to increase the number of things I’m capable of doing right now!

There are still so many things I’m lacking, so I want to learn to do them one by one, and I want this to be a period that connects all the effort I put in to the future waiting for me.

Of course, working hard doesn’t always mean that the results will come immediately, and honestly, I don’t know how hard I have to work before I can reach the future I dream of.

Even so, I won’t give up. I’ll give everything I have to everything I do, and throughout the 18th single period, I’ll be proud of being the idol that all of you discovered and chose to support and I’ll work even harder on the 18th single than I did on the 17th!!

And when the 18th single period is over, I want to be able to say once again, “This was the most fun single period I’ve ever had,” and make it a single that we can all enjoy together ⟡.·

So, I’d be really happy if you would continue walking alongside me and looking forward together with me throughout the 18th single period!

And thankfully, we’ll also be holding a Hiragana Hinatazaka46 Live during the 18th single period ✨️

This time, it will be held on October 6 (Tue) and 7 (Wed) 
at LaLa arena TOKYO-BAY !

As someone who is active as part of Hiragana Hinatazaka46 Live is truly a precious and irreplaceable place for me.

I know that there are people who came to love me after watching my first Hiragana Hinatazaka46 Live “tteka,” and people who became interested in me because of my solo dance at the previous Hiragana Hinatazaka46 live, as well as “Kimi wa 0 kara 1 ni Nare.” Knowing that makes me realize that these lives are genuinely leading to new encounters.

I absolutely, absolutely, absolutely love performing live!
Being able to have everyone watch me dance and listen to me sing is truly something that makes me so happy!

So this Hiragana Live as well, I want to grow even more and give it everything I have, so that it can become a precious live that will remain in both my heart and all of your hearts for a long, long time!

Hiragana Hinatazaka46 Live is coming up in about two months, so I’d be really happy if you could come and see us!

And the person who will be serving as the center of the 18th single, “Icha Icha Mushi,” is Shogenji Yoko-san!

I’ve always wanted to see the Shogenji Yoko whom I love and admire so much leading everyone from the center, so I’m absolutely filled with happiness.

This time, rather than watching her as a fan, I’ll be able to see Gen-san standing in the center up close as a fellow member of Hinatazaka46, and we’ll be able to create the same single together. I feel incredibly happy and grateful for that.

I want to do everything I can, to the very best of my ability, as a member of Hinatazaka46 so that the 18th single can become a wonderful work. 


This blog ended up becoming packed with so many things I wanted to talk about.

Once again, I hope you’ll continue to support us throughout the 18th single!

。⑅୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧⑅。

Thank you for spending time with me all the way to the end again today~ ♡

I’ll keep looking for everything I can do and give it my absolute best throughout the 18th single, so please keep watching over me, okay?

📼⋆. Coelacanth / Hinatazaka46

That’s all for today!
Let’s meet again in my next blog~♡

That is all from Ota Mizuki 🍓
See you~♡ I hope you have a wonderful day ✨️

#みーちゃんのぶろぐ
#204

Comments