I’m the kind of person who cherish anniversaries.

 Good evening


Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Sato Yu here │ ˙ᵕ˙ )꜆

First of all, thank you so much 
for opening my blog today ( .ˬ. )

It’s a pleasure to meet you all ( ¨̮ )

⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·

Counting from the day a person is born, 
they reach their 10,000th day of life 
at around 27 years and 4 months old.

I feel like reaching a new digit in life 
is something really meaningful.

I'm the kind of person 
who cherish anniversaries and milestones, 
so I can't help but pay attention to things like this.

It's still about seven years away, 
but if I remember, I'd love to celebrate it~.

With this blog post, 
#satoyublog has reached its 100th entry ✍🏻

To everyone who always takes the time to read my blog,
thank you so, so much!

I personally have so much fun 
writing these blogs,
so I’m filled with gratitude 
for everyone who continues to read them.

I’ve always liked writing,
but when it comes to writing about myself,
I often find it surprisingly difficult.

I hope I can show more of my true self in a softer, more natural way~.

I’ll keep writing lots more,
so please come visit again│ ˙ᵕ˙ )꜆

If I hadn’t joined Hinatazaka46,
I was planning to pursue a career as a magazine editor.

I’ve dreamed of lots of different careers over the years,
but since I’ve loved books for as long as I can remember,
that was a job I was particularly drawn to.

By writing these blogs,
I feel like maybe I’m getting just a tiny bit closer
to that dream I once had… maybe.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you
“Writing blogs is so much fun!”

So thank you always ( ˊᵕˋ )

⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·

The 18th single “Icha Icha Mushi” release celebration
Online Meet & Greet 
has officially been announced ✨

I’m already really looking forward to 
getting to talk with all of you…!

Here are the dates ⬇️
October 4, 2026 (Sun)
October 11, 2026 (Sun)
October 18, 2026 (Sun)
October 25, 2026 (Sun)
November 1, 2026 (Sun)
December 6, 2026 (Sun)

From Halloween all the way to Christmas 
I’m so happy that we’ll get to spend time together
during so many special occasions 😌

I’m thinking about all sorts of things,
like dressing up in outfits that match each event!

I’ll be turning 20 in September,
so I’m also really looking forward to my first meet & greet as a 20 year old ᐠ( ¨̮ )ᐟ

Applications are open from
today, August 12 (Wed) at 2:00 PM
until tomorrow, August 13 (Thu) at 2:00 PM!

Apply here ⬇️

I’m really looking forward to 
talking with all of you ( ¨̮ )

I’m truly filled with gratitude 
that I get to talk with you all directly like this.

I’m honestly so excited for the meet & greet…!

I’ll do my very best to make sure that 
the courage you’ve given me and all of your feelings continue 
to carry forward with me from here on!

I promise to make the precious time you spend with me 
into a time filled with happiness 🕰️

I’ll send lots and lots of happy vibes your way.
That's a promise 🍀

For those of you wondering,
“What should I talk about?” ✉️

🪽 Hinatazaka46
🪽 18th Single “Icha Icha Mushi” ←👀!!!
🪽 Hinata Fes 2026
🪽 Hinakuri
🪽 Hinaai / MadaHina
🪽 Hobbies
Gaming streams (GTA, APEX, Minecraft, and so on…)
Games (GTA, APEX, Minecraft, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart, Tomodachi Collection, and so on…)
VTubers (I’d love to geek out and talk about them together!)
Mahjong (I’d love to talk about Mahjong Soul!)
Minerals (Tell me about your favorite minerals! ( ¨̮ ))

Also, lately I’ve been thinking that 
I’d love to watch some kind of sporting event 
and get excited about it together with everyone,
so I’d be really happy if you could teach me about all sorts of sports…!

If this is your first time coming to meet me,
why don’t we make it “the anniversary of the first time we met”?

No matter what we talk about,
I promise I’ll make it a happy and memorable time for you 😌

Please come see me.

I’m looking forward to meeting you! ( .ˬ.)"

⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·

Did you watch the final episode of 
“Hinatazaka ni Narimashou”?

Since some time has passed since it was released,
I’m going to talk about it now, 
including some spoilers…!

For the final episode, 
we welcomed Rainbow-san as our instructors
and took on various challenges ✨

Over the past year,
I’ve had the opportunity to learn so many different things.

Whether as an idol or simply as a person,
there were so many things that taught me a lot,
and it was truly an invaluable experience.

Personally, 
I think one of the biggest ways
I grew through “Hinatazaka ni Narimashou”
was that I lost my fear of taking on challenges.

Just trying things no matter what,
that’s something I’ve come to value
and want to keep doing.

Even the Ogiri and comments I did in the final episode
are things that the version of me from last year
would never have been able to do.

I’m still far from perfect,
but I have nothing but gratitude for HinaNari,
which gave me the chance to learn
one thing after another like this.

From now on, I’ll do my best 
to put everything I learned from Hinanari
to use on “Hinatazaka de Aimashou,”
“Mada mada! Hinatazaka de Aimashou,”
and in all sorts of other places!

Thank you so, so much 
for watching “Hinatazaka ni Narimashou.”

I’ll continue giving it my all
so that I can become even more like Hinatazaka46!

⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·

Love-chan (Matsuo Sakura) suddenly asked me with a very serious look on her face,
“Hey, Yuu-chan, you know…”
She sounded so serious that I immediately braced myself.

I was really nervous about what she was going to say, 
but what came out of Love-chan’s mouth was:

“What do you call this?”
(a picture of an eggplant 🍆)

Love-chan, that was way too serious for an eggplant.

I call it nasubi (eggplant), 
but apparently what people call it differs depending on the region.

Thanks to this serious eggplant incident,
I learned a fun new little fact.

⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·

Thank you so much

for staying with me until the end.

For the latest schedule and other information,

please check the official website ( .ˬ.)


Good night

Sweet dreams (՞- -՞)ᶻᶻᶻ

#satoyublog
/100 
(Looking forward to continuing this journey together)

Comments