Good evening!
Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, from Saitama, 19 years old, Katayama Saki here
Nice to meet you all
Starting today, August 12th at 2:00 PM, applications for the online meet & greet for the 18th single “Icha Icha Mushi” are officially open!! ๐
⬆️ The 1st round of applications is open until 2:00 PM tomorrow ๐ซถ๐ป
I hope we can have lots of fun conversations together~ ๐ถ
Here are the dates ⬇️
October 4, 2026 (Sun)
October 11, 2026 (Sun)
October 18, 2026 (Sun)
October 25, 2026 (Sun) ◀ Halloween?
November 1, 2026 (Sun) ◀ Halloween? ๐ฎ๐ป
December 6, 2026 (Sun) ◀ Christmas?
October 4, 2026 (Sun)
October 11, 2026 (Sun)
October 18, 2026 (Sun)
October 25, 2026 (Sun) ◀ Halloween?
November 1, 2026 (Sun) ◀ Halloween? ๐ฎ๐ป
December 6, 2026 (Sun) ◀ Christmas?
They’re all on Sundays!! ☀️
October is a chance for Halloween, December is a chance for Christmas, and November is a one-day-late Halloween chance (?)
I’ll announce the outfits once I’ve decided on them ๐ฃ️
I want to do a Christmas-themed outfit in December, and I’m thinking of doing Halloween twice too!
For one of them, I’m planning to be a police officer ๐ฎ๐ป
The other one is going to be something even more special ๐
I’m so excited!
If you come up with any good ideas for the other dates, do let me know!
I’m truly so happy that you allow me to have a place in your lives.
With meet & greets, even if I want to talk with all of you, I can’t exactly go out and meet you myself… It’s only because you want to talk with me that we’re able to have these conversations in the first place. That’s why it makes me so happy that you choose to make time to spend with me >_<
I’m already really looking forward to it ! Let’s make it the best time ever~!
If you’re still on the fence, please come see me!! ๐♡
I’ll post some meet & greet photos too~!
I’m not a Cinnamoroll bunny, I’m a little puppy ๐ถ
I’m Sakity the bunny
I tried doing half-up twin tails with braids too!
๐ฑ vs ๐ป
It was pajama day that day!!
And I have even more announcements!!
Starting yesterday, August 11th (Tue, public holiday), the “Sakurazaka46 × Hinatazaka46 Campaign” has started at Lawson stores nationwide!
You can check out the campaign site here ⬇️
ๆซปๅ46 ๆฅๅๅ46ใญใผใฝใณใขใใชใงใใพใใในใฟใณใ|ใญใผใฝใณ็ ็ฉถๆ
I got lots of the chocolate crunch too ๐ซ
It was so adorable seeing my family and friends going to all sorts of different Lawson stores to get them ๐น๐น
There are lots of other goodies available too, so please check them out!
I actually filmed a few unboxing videos of the chocolate crunch, but I accidentally forgot to record the voice-over at home… TT I’ll share it with everyone soon ☝๐ป
Now, here’s something that happened recently that made me feel so much love ☝๐ป
Among those of you who support me, some of you send me letters through Talk, while others send me physical letters ✉️
Speaking of the physical letters, I looked through all the ones I’ve received so far, and I noticed that so many of the stationery you use is Hello Kitty-themed, which I love, or matches my penlight colors, or has bunnies drawn on it, or is just really cute!! I can always feel so much love in all the little details and thought you put into choosing them ☺️
I think putting your feelings into a letter for someone can sometimes be surprisingly difficult. There are days when the words just come naturally, and days when they don’t, right? I’ve also sent letters through Talk myself, so I’ve always struggled with what to write าจ(´-ฯ-`)
That’s why it makes me so happy that you take the time to write and send me your letters (⁎แด͈หฌแด͈⁎)
Thank you so much!
Let’s continue having lots of fun together from now on too ♡
Thank you so much for reading all the way to the end ๐
That’s all from Katayama Saki ๐ฐ๐ฉต
See you again
#sakiblog 208
I’m not a bunny, I’m a bear
Comments
Post a Comment